Some Micro Evidence on Unemployment Persistence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Addison, John T. & Altemeyer-Bartscher, Martin & Kuhn, Thomas, 2010. "The Dilemma of Delegating Search: Budgeting in Public Employment Services," IZA Discussion Papers 5170, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amynah Gangji & Robert Plasman, 2008.
"Microeconomic analysis of unemployment persistence in Belgium,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(3), pages 280-298, June.
- Amynah Vanessa Gangji & Robert Plasman, 2007. "Microeconomic analysis of unemployment persistence in Belgium," DULBEA Working Papers 07-20.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ossama Mikhail & Curtis Eberwein & Jagdish Handa, 2005. "Testing for persistence in aggregate and sectoral Canadian unemployment," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(14), pages 893-898.
- Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 1996. "Wage curve, unemployment duration and compensating differentials," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 425-434, December.
- Zweimuller, Josef & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 1996.
"Manpower Training Programmes and Employment Stability,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(249), pages 113-130, February.
- Zweimuller, Josef & Winter- Ebmer, Rudolf, 1992. "Manpower Training Programs and Employment Stability," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt87z0674q, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Eriksson, Stefan & Gottfries, Nils, 2005.
"Ranking of job applicants, on-the-job search, and persistent unemployment,"
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 407-428, June.
- Eriksson, Stefan & Gottfries, Nils, 2000. "Ranking of job applicants, on-the-job search, and persistent unemployment," Working Paper Series 2000:8, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Eriksson, S. & Gottfries, N., 2000. "Ranking of Job Applicants, On-the-Job Search and Persistent Unemployment," Papers 2000:3, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Eriksson, Stefan & Gottfries, Nils, 2000. "Ranking of Job Applicants, On-the-job Search and Persistent Unemployment," Working Paper Series 2000:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Ossama Mikhail & Curtis J. Eberwein & Jagdish Handa, 2003. "Testing and Estimating Persistence in Canadian Unemployment," Econometrics 0311004, EconWPA.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pc:p:3085-3139 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:53:y:1991:i:1:p:27-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.