A Methodological Contribution To Measuring Skill (Mis)Match
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 2001. "Financial Systems, Industrial Structure, and Growth," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 467-482.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1991.
"Quality Ladders in the Theory of Growth,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(1), pages 43-61.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1989. "Quality Ladders in the Theory of Growth," NBER Working Papers 3099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989. "Quality Ledders In The Theory Of Growth," Papers 148, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- García-Vega, María & Guariglia, Alessandra & Spaliara, Marina-Eliza, 2012.
"Volatility, financial constraints, and trade,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 57-76.
- Maria Garcia-Vega & Alessandra Guariglia, "undated". "Volatility, Financial Constraints, and trade," Discussion Papers 07/33, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Maria Garcia-Vega & Alessandra Guariglia, "undated". "Volatility, Financial Constraints and Trade," Discussion Papers 08/04, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Fudenberg, Drew & Tirole, Jean, 1995.
"A Theory of Income and Dividend Smoothing Based on Incumbency Rents,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(1), pages 75-93, February.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Tirole, Jean, 1994. "A Theory of Income and Dividend Smoothing Based on Incumbency Rents," IDEI Working Papers 34, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Tirole, Jean & Fudenberg, Drew, 1995. "A Theory of Income and Dividend Smoothing Based on Incumbency Rents," Scholarly Articles 3160494, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Enrica Detragiache & Paolo Garella & Luigi Guiso, 2000. "Multiple versus Single Banking Relationships: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(3), pages 1133-1161, June.
- Shrieves, Ronald E, 1978. "Market Structure and Innovation: A New Perspective," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 329-347, June.
- Guiso, Luigi, 1998. "High-tech firms and credit rationing," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 39-59, March.
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis And The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 589-609, September.
- Herrera, Ana María & Minetti, Raoul, 2007. "Informed finance and technological change: Evidence from credit relationships," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 223-269, January.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2004.
"Does Local Financial Development Matter?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(3), pages 929-969.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2002. "Does Local Financial Development Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3307, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2002. "Does Local Financial Development Matter?," NBER Working Papers 8923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acs, Zoltan J & Audretsch, David B, 1987. "Innovation, Market Structure, and Firm Size," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(4), pages 567-574, November.
- Scherer, F M, 1992. "Schumpeter and Plausible Capitalism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 1416-1433, September.
- repec:bla:joares:v:28:y:1990:i:1:p:121-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mitchell A. Petersen & Raghuram G. Rajan, 2002.
"Does Distance Still Matter? The Information Revolution in Small Business Lending,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(6), pages 2533-2570, December.
- Mitchell A. Petersen & Raghuram G. Rajan, 2000. "Does Distance Still Matter? The Information Revolution in Small Business Lending," NBER Working Papers 7685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Himmelberg, Charles P & Petersen, Bruce C, 1994.
"R&D and Internal Finance: A Panel Study of Small Firms in High-Tech Industries,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 76(1), pages 38-51, February.
- Charles P. Himmelberg & Bruce C. Petersen, 1991. "R&D and internal finance: a panel study of small firms in high-tech industries," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Pierluigi Murro, 2007. "Public Funding for Basic Research in an Endogenous Growth Model," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 97(6), pages 203-228, November-.
- Chaney, Paul K. & Lewis, Craig M., 1995. "Earnings management and firm valuation under asymmetric information," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 319-345, April.
- Pavitt, Keith & Robson, Michael & Townsend, Joe, 1987. "The Size Distribution of Innovating Firms in the UK: 1945-1983," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 297-316, March.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Klepper, Steven, 1996. "Firm Size and the Nature of Innovation within Industries: The Case of Process and Product R&D," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(2), pages 232-243, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore, 2012.
"Overeducation at a glance. Determinants and wage effects of the educational mismatch, looking at the AlmaLaurea data,"
18_2012, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore, 2014. "Overeducation at a glance. Determinants and wage effects of the educational mismatch, looking at the AlmaLaurea data," Working Papers 58, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Pastore, Francesco, 2013. "Overeducation at a Glance: Determinants and Wage Effects of the Educational Mismatch, Looking at the AlmaLaurea Data," IZA Discussion Papers 7788, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesca Sgobbi, 2016. "Train the worst or train the best? The determinants of employer-sponsored training in five European countries," Working Papers 29, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Jan 2016.
- Swiatkiewicz Olgierd & Perło Dariusz & Perło Dorota, 2015. "What Kinds of Skills are Expected by Portuguese and Polish Employers?," Journal of Intercultural Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 7(1), pages 5-21, January.
- Sérgio Lagoa & Fátima Suleman, 2016. "Industry- and occupation-specific human capital: evidence from displaced workers," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(1), pages 44-68, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:81:y:2013:i:3:p:420-437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.