A Methodological Contribution To Measuring Skill (Mis)Match
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore, 2012.
"Overeducation at a glance. Determinants and wage effects of the educational mismatch, looking at the AlmaLaurea data,"
18_2012, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Pastore, Francesco, 2013. "Overeducation at a Glance: Determinants and Wage Effects of the Educational Mismatch, Looking at the AlmaLaurea Data," IZA Discussion Papers 7788, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore, 2014. "Overeducation at a glance. Determinants and wage effects of the educational mismatch, looking at the AlmaLaurea data," Working Papers 58, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Swiatkiewicz Olgierd & Perło Dariusz & Perło Dorota, 2015. "What Kinds of Skills are Expected by Portuguese and Polish Employers?," Journal of Intercultural Management, Sciendo, vol. 7(1), pages 5-21, January.
- Francesca Sgobbi, 2016. "Train the worst or train the best? The determinants of employer-sponsored training in five European countries," Working Papers 29, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Jan 2016.
- repec:eee:ecoedu:v:62:y:2018:i:c:p:16-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sérgio Lagoa & Fátima Suleman, 2016. "Industry- and occupation-specific human capital: evidence from displaced workers," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(1), pages 44-68, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:81:y:2013:i:3:p:420-437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.