Complementary Monopoly And Welfare: Is Splitting Up So Bad?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jolian McHardy & Michael Reynolds & Stephen Trotter, 2012.
"The Stackelberg Model as a Partial Solution to the Problem of Pricing in a Network,"
Working Paper series
19_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Jolian McHardy & Michael Reynolds & Stephen Trotter, 2012. "The Stackelberg Model as a Partial Solution to the Problem of Pricing in a Network," Working Papers 2012008, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Van Cayseele Patrick & Reynaerts Jo, 2011.
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Jo Reynaerts & Patrick Van Cayseele, 2007. "Complementary Platforms," LICOS Discussion Papers 18607, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Patrick VAN CAYSEELE & Jo REYNAERTS, 2007. "Complementary platforms," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0721, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Bataille, Marc & Steinmetz, Alexander, 2013. "Intermodal competition on some routes in transportation networks: The case of inter urban buses and railways," DICE Discussion Papers 84, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Jolian McHardy & Michael Reynolds & Stephen Trotter, 2007. "Network regulation using an agent," Working Papers 2007004, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2007.
- Ã‡akÄ±r, Metin & Nolan, James, 2015.
"Revisiting Concentration in Food and Agricultural Supply Chains: The Welfare Implications of Market Power in a Complementary Input Sector,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(2), May.
- Cakir, Metin & Nolan, James, 2014. "Revisiting Concentration in Food and Agricultural Supply Chains: The Welfare Implications of Market Power in a Complementary Input Sector," Staff Papers 179168, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Jolian McHardy & Michael Reynolds & Stephen Trotter, 2012. "On the problem of network monopoly," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 223-248, August.
- M. Alvisi & E. Carbonara, 2010. "Imperfect Substitutes for Perfect Complements: Solving the Anticommons Problem," Working Papers 708, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- McHardy, Jolian & Reynolds, Michael & Trotter, Stephen, 2013. "Network interconnectivity with competition and regulation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 97-110.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:157:y:2017:i:c:p:28-30 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:74:y:2006:i:3:p:334-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .