Tariffs And Subsidies Under Asymmetric Oligopoly: Ad Valorem Versus Specific Instruments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Leonard F.S., 2016. "Do industrial and trade policy lead to excess entry and social inefficiency?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 354-362.
- repec:kap:jeczfn:v:123:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00712-017-0542-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valido, Jorge & Pilar Socorro, M. & Hernández, Aday & Betancor, Ofelia, 2014. "Air transport subsidies for resident passengers when carriers have market power," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 388-399.
- repec:kap:jincot:v:17:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10842-017-0244-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jinji, Naoto, 2014.
"Comparative statics for oligopoly: A generalized result,"
Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 79-82.
- Naoto Jinji, 2013. "Comparative Statics for Oligopoly: A Generalized Result," Discussion papers e-12-011, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Tomomichi Mizuno & Kazuhiro Takauchi & Takeshi Iida, 2011. "Better technology may be sold for a lower fee: The ad valorem tariff and licensing contract," Discussion Papers 1109, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- J¿rgen Drud Hansen & J¿rgen Ulff-M¿ller Nielsen, 2007. "Market Integration, Choice of Technology and Welfare," Working Papers 0711, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2007.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2011.
"Commodity tax structure under uncertainty in a perfectly competitive market,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 103(3), pages 203-219, July.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2011. "Commodity Tax Structure under Uncertainty in a Perfectly Competitive Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 3339, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 2003. "A Theory of Favoritism under International Oligopoly," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-15, CIRANO.
- Hong Hwang & Chao-Cheng Mai & Ya-Po Yang, 2015. "Specific vs Ad Valorem Strategic Export Subsidies with Taxation Distortion," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 820-828, November.
- Jørgen Drud Hansen & Jørgen Ulff-Møller Nielsen, 2010. "Market Integration, Choice of Technology, and Welfare," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 229-242, May.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jinji, Naoto & Toshimitsu, Tsuyoshi, 2013. "Strategic R&D policy in a quality-differentiated industry with three exporting countries," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 132-142.
- Dermot Leahy & Catia Montagna, 1998. "Targeted Strategic Trade Policy with Domestic Cost Heterogeneity," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 100, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:74:y:2006:i:3:p:314-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.