Modelling Asset Prices with Time-Varying Betas
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- F. Giavazzi & L. Spaventa, 1990. "The "New" EMS," Working Papers 86, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, January.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1983. "Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-398, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Worthington & Helen Higgs, 2006.
"Market Risk in Demutualized Self-Listed Stock Exchanges: An International Analysis of Selected Time-Varying Betas,"
Global Economic Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 239-257.
- Andrew Worthington & Helen Higgs, 2005. "Market Risk in Demutualised Self-Listed Stock Exchanges: An International Analysis of Selected Time-Varying Betas," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 201, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- J. Andrew Coutts & Terence Mills & Jennifer Roberts, 1997. "Time series and cross-section parameter stability in the market model: the implications for event studies," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 243-259.
- Attiya Y. Javed, 2000. "Alternative Capital Asset Pricing Models: A Review of Theory and Evidence," PIDE-Working Papers 2000:179, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Choudhry, Taufiq, 2005. "Time-varying beta and the Asian financial crisis: Evidence from Malaysian and Taiwanese firms," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 93-118, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manch2:v:57:y:1989:i:4:p:340-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .