Testing for Structural Stability and Predictive Failure: A Review
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Godwin Nwaobi, 2002.
"A vector error correction and nonnested modeling of money demand function in Nigeria,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(4), pages 1-8.
- Godwin Nwaobi, 2001. "A Vector Error Correction And Nonnested Modelling Of Money Demand Function In Nigeria," Econometrics 0111004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jevgenijs Steinbuks, 2012.
"Interfuel Substitution and Energy Use in the U.K. Manufacturing Sector,"
The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Steinbuks, J., 2010. "Interfuel Substitution and Energy Use in the UK Manufacturing Sector," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1032, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jevgenijs Steinbuks, 2010. "Interfuel Substitution and Energy Use in the UK Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers EPRG 1015, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- John Baffoe-Bonnie, 2001. "The Impact of Income Taxation on the Labor Supply of Part-time and Full-time Workers," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 107-128.
- Franses, P.H. & McAleer, M., 1995.
"Testing Nested and Non-Nested Periodically Integrated Autoregressive Models,"
1995-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Franses, P.H. & McAleer, M., 1995. "Testing Nested and Non-Nested Periodically Integrated Autoregressive Models," Papers 9510, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Franses, P.H. & McAleer, M., 1995. "Testing Nested and Non-Nested Periodically Integrated Autoregressive Models," Other publications TiSEM f6ea7d00-daeb-413b-a279-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Baffoe-Bonnie, John & Ezeala-Harrison, Fidelis, 2005. "Incidence and duration of unemployment spells: Implications for the male-female wage differentials," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-5), pages 824-847, September.
- Stephanie Collette, 2012. "Sovereign bonds: odious debts and state succession," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/209718, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Salvatore D'Acunto & Sergio Destefanis & Marco Musella, 2004. "Exports, Supply Constraints and Growth: An Investigation using Regional Data," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 167-189.
- Jacques Fontanel & Ron Smith, 1991. "L’Influence des Estimations et des stratégies de l’Etat sur l’analyse économique de la détermination des dépenses militaires," Post-Print hal-02561129, HAL.
- John Baffoe‐Bonnie, 2003. "Incidence and Duration of Unemployment Spells: Implications on the Wage Differentials of Part‐Time and Full‐Time Workers," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(2), pages 227-242, April.
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Zaman, Asad & Ahmed, Mumtaz, 2010. "Tests for structural change, aggregation, and homogeneity," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1382-1391, November.
- Giovanni Forchini, "undated". "The Geometry of Similar Tests for Structural Change," Discussion Papers 00/55, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Van Dalen, Hendrik P., 1995. "Intertemporal substitution in war and peace: Evidence from the United Kingdom, 1830-1990," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 447-469.
- John Baffoe-Bonnie, 2009. "Black–White Wage Differentials in a Multiple Sample Selection Bias Model," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 37(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Rubin, Paul H. & Dezhbakhsh, Hashem, 2003. "The effect of concealed handgun laws on crime: beyond the dummy variables," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 199-216, June.
- Bruno Théret, 1995. "Régulation du déficit budgétaire et croissance des dépenses de l'Etat en France de 1815 à 1939. Une modélisation économétrique simple des régimes fisco-financiers libéraux," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(1), pages 57-90.
- Simes, Richard M, 1988. "Macroeconometric Model Evaluation, with Special Reference to the NIF88 Model," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(0), pages 29-56, Supplemen.
- Hassink, W.H.J. & Ours, J.C. & Ridder, G., 1994. "The prevalence and role of internal labor markets : an empirical investigation," Serie Research Memoranda 0044, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manch2:v:53:y:1985:i:3:p:280-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.