Enabling Women Entrepreneurs: Exploring Factors That Mitigate the Negative Impact of Fertility Rates on Female Entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brixiová, Zuzana & Kangoye, Thierry & Said, Mona, 2020.
"Training, human capital, and gender gaps in entrepreneurial performance,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 367-380.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Kangoye, Thierry & Said, Mona, 2019. "Training, Human Capital, and Gender Gaps in Entrepreneurial Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 12777, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brixiová, Zuzana & Kangoye, Thierry, 2019. "Training, Human Capital, and Gender Gaps in Entrepreneurial Performance," GLO Discussion Paper Series 424, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Zuzana Brixiová & Thierry Kangoye & Mona Said, 2019. "Training, Human Capital, and Gender Gaps in Entrepreneurial Performance," SALDRU Working Papers 256, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Luis San Vicente Portes & Vidya Atal & Miriam Juárez-Torres, 2019. "Women's Empowerment: Aggregate Effects on Savings and Wealth," Working Papers 2019-21, Banco de México.
- Dutta, Nabamita & Jana, Dipparna & Kar, Saibal, 2020. "Does state-level per capita income affect juvenile delinquency? An empirical analysis for Indian states," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 109-120.
- Spataro, Luca & Fanti, Luciano & Pacini, Pier Mario, 2019. "Saving, fertility and public policy in an overlapping generations small open economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 16-29.
- Dutta, Nabamita & Sobel, Russell S., 2018. "Entrepreneurship and human capital: The role of financial development," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 319-332.
- Peng, Congmin & She, Po-Wen, 2020. "Are women less likely to be managers in the UK labour market?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 317-324.
- Georgios Mavropoulos & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2020. "Why Young Adults Retreat from Marriage? An Easterlin Relative Income Approach," Discussion Paper Series 2020_01, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jan 2020.
- Thaís García-Pereiro & Ivano Dileo, 2019. "Female national-level entrepreneurship and the gendered dimension of the cultural environment," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 73(3), pages 77-88, July-Sept.
- Ng, Wung Lik & Wang, Yin-Chi, 2020. "Waiting as a signal: Why women are delaying fertility?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 471-479.
- Zuzana Brixiová & Thierry Kangoye, 2019.
"Networks, start-up capital and women's entrepreneurial performance in Africa: Evidence from Eswatini,"
SALDRU Working Papers
257, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Kangoye, Thierry, 2019. "Networks, Start-Up Capital and Women's Entrepreneurial Performance in Africa: Evidence from Eswatini," IZA Discussion Papers 12198, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brixiová, Zuzana & Kangoye, Thierry, 2019. "Networks, Start-up Capital and Women’s Entrepreneurial Performance in Africa: Evidence from Eswatini," GLO Discussion Paper Series 431, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:71:y:2018:i:3:p:402-432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.