Maximum likelihood estimation of higher-order integer-valued autoregressive processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bu, Ruijun & McCabe, Brendan, 2008. "Model selection, estimation and forecasting in INAR(p) models: A likelihood-based Markov Chain approach," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 151-162.
- Freeland, R. K. & McCabe, B. P. M., 2004. "Forecasting discrete valued low count time series," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 427-434.
- Feike C. Drost & Ramon van den Akker & Bas J. M. Werker, 2008.
"Local asymptotic normality and efficient estimation for INAR(p) models,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(5), pages 783-801, September.
- Drost, F.C. & van den Akker, R. & Werker, B.J.M., 2006. "Local Asymptotic Normality and Efficient Estimation for inar (P) Models," Discussion Paper 2006-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- R. K. Freeland & B. P. M. McCabe, 2004. "Analysis of low count time series data by poisson autoregression," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 701-722, September.
- Jung, Robert C. & Tremayne, A.R., 2006. "Coherent forecasting in integer time series models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 223-238.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yousung Park & Hee-Young Kim, 2012. "Diagnostic checks for integer-valued autoregressive models using expected residuals," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 951-970, November.
- Robert Jung & A. Tremayne, 2011. "Useful models for time series of counts or simply wrong ones?," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 95(1), pages 59-91, March.
- Jentsch, Carsten & Weiß, Christian, 2017. "Bootstrapping INAR models," Working Papers 17-02, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Christian Weiß, 2015. "A Poisson INAR(1) model with serially dependent innovations," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 78(7), pages 829-851, October.
- Mohammadipour, Maryam & Boylan, John E., 2012. "Forecast horizon aggregation in integer autoregressive moving average (INARMA) models," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 703-712.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:29:y:2008:i:6:p:973-994. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.