U.S. Health-care Reform: The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Philip Davis, 2004.
"Is there a Pensions Crisis in the U.K.?,"
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice,
Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 29(3), pages 343-370, July.
- E Philip Davis, 2003. "Is There A Pensions Crisis In The Uk?," Public Policy Discussion Papers 03-21, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- E Philip Davis, 2003. "Is There A Pensions Crisis In The Uk?," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 03-21, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Davis, Philip E., 2003. "Is There a Pensions Crisis in the UK?," Discussion Paper 175, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hugh Gravelle, 1993. "Product Price and Advice Quality: Implications of the Commission System in Life Assurance," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 18(1), pages 31-53, June.
- Daniel F. Spulber, 1996. "Market Microstructure and Intermediation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 135-152.
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Doris Neuberger & Solvig Räthke, 2009. "Microenterprises and multiple bank relationships: The case of professionals," Small Business Economics, Springer, pages 207-229.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Hart, Oliver D, 1986.
"The Costs and Benefits of Ownership: A Theory of Vertical and Lateral Integration,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, pages 691-719.
- Oliver Hart & Sanford Grossman, 1985. "The Costs and Benefits of Ownership: A Theory of Vertical and Lateral Integration," Working papers 372, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Grossman, Sanford J. & Hart, Oliver D., 1986. "The Costs and Benefits of Ownership: A Theory of Vertical and Lateral Integration," Scholarly Articles 3450060, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Hart, Oliver, 1985. "The Cost and Benefits of Ownership: A Theory of Vertical and Lateral Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 70, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J. David Cummins & Neil A. Doherty, 2006. "The Economics of Insurance Intermediaries," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 73(3), pages 359-396.
- J. David Cummins & Jack VanDerhei, 1979. "A Note on the Relative Efficiency of Property-Liability Insurance Distribution Systems," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(2), pages 709-719, Autumn.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1972. "Where are we in tyhe Theory of Information," UCLA Economics Working Papers 029, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Spulber,Daniel F., 1999. "Market Microstructure," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521650250, December.
- Posey, Lisa L. & Tennyson, Sharon, 1998. "The coexistence of distribution systems under price search: Theory and some evidence from insurance," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, pages 95-115.
- Seog S. Hun, 2005.
"Distribution Systems and Operating Leverage,"
Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance,
De Gruyter, pages 1-18.
- Yang, Zaigui, 2005. "Pay-As-You-Go Public Pension Systems: Two-Sided Altruism and Endogenous Growth," MPRA Paper 18623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hirshleifer, Jack, 1973. "Where Are We in the Theory of Information?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 31-39.
- Joong, K.W. & mayers, D. & Smith, C.V., 1996. "On the Choice of Insurance Distribution Systems," The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management 96-15, The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management. University of California Riverside.
- Nelson, Phillip, 1970. "Information and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 311-329, March-Apr.
- Eckardt, Martina, 2002. "Agent and Broker Intermediaries in Insurance Markets -- An Empirical Analysis of Market Outcomes," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 34, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Marvel, Howard P, 1982. "Exclusive Dealing," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(1), pages 1-25, April.
- Sass, Tim R & Gisser, Micha, 1989. "Agency Cost, Firm Size, and Exclusive Dealing," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(2), pages 381-400, October.
- Damian Ward, 2003. "Can Independent Distribution Function as a Mode of Corporate Governance?: An Examination of the UK Life Insurance Market," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 7(4), pages 361-384, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles J. Courtemanche & Daniela Zapata, 2014.
"Does Universal Coverage Improve Health? The Massachusetts Experience,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(1), pages 36-69, January.
- Charles J. Courtemanche & Daniela Zapata, 2012. "Does Universal Coverage Improve Health? The Massachusetts Experience," NBER Working Papers 17893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Filipova-Neumann, Lilia & Hoy, Michael, 2014.
"Managing genetic tests, surveillance, and preventive medicine under a public health insurance system,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, pages 31-41.
- Barbara Hanel & Guyonne Kalb & Anthony Scott, 2012. "Nurses' Labour Supply Elasticities: The Importance of Accounting for Extensive Margins," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2012n09, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Hanel, Barbara & Kalb, Guyonne & Scott, Anthony, 2012. "Nurses' Labour Supply Elasticities: The Importance of Accounting for Extensive Margins," IZA Discussion Papers 6573, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ines Läufer, 2013. "Private Krankenversicherung in den USA - Im Spannungsfeld zwischen Staat und Markt," Otto-Wolff-Institut Discussion Paper Series 07/2013, Otto-Wolff-Institut für Wirtschaftsordnung, Köln, Deutschland.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jrinsu:v:77:y:2010:i:3:p:703-708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ariaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.