Explaining Regional Variations in Entrepreneurship as Multiple Occupational Equilibria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Acs, Zoltán J & Audretsch, David B & Evans, David S, 1994. "Why Does the Self-Employment Rate Vary Across Countries and Over Time?," CEPR Discussion Papers 871, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marie-Estelle Binet & François Facchini, 2015.
"The factors determining firm start-ups in French regions and the heterogeneity of regional labor markets,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(1), pages 251-268, January.
- Marie-Estelle Binet & François Facchini, 2015. "The factors determining firm start-ups in French regions and the heterogeneity of regional labor markets," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01102005, HAL.
- Emilio Congregado & Antonio Golpe & Simon Parker, 2012.
"The dynamics of entrepreneurship: hysteresis, business cycles and government policy,"
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 1239-1261, December.
- Congregado, Emilio & Golpe, Antonio A. & Parker, Simon C., 2009. "The Dynamics of Entrepreneurship: Hysteresis, Business Cycles and Government Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 4093, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- de Bok, Michael & van Oort, Frank, 2011. "Agglomeration economies, accessibility, and the spatial choice behavior of relocating firms," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 4(1), pages 5-24.
- Michael Stuetzer & Martin Obschonka & Udo Brixy & Rolf Sternberg & Uwe Cantner, 2014.
"Regional characteristics, opportunity perception and entrepreneurial activities,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 221-244, February.
- Stuetzer, Michael & Obschonka, Martin & Brixy, Udo & Sternberg, Rolf & Cantner, Uwe, 2013. "Regional characteristics, opportunity perception and entrepreneurial activities," MPRA Paper 48277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sherrill Shaffer & Iftekhar Hasan & Mingming Zhou, 2015.
"New Small Firms and Dimensions of Economic Performance,"
Economic Development Quarterly,
, vol. 29(1), pages 65-78, February.
- Sherrill Shaffer & Iftekhar Hasan & Mingming Zhou, 2008. "New Small Firms And Dimensions Of Economic Performance," CAMA Working Papers 2008-24, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Shaffer, Sherrill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Zhou, Mingming, 2009. "New small firms and dimensions of economic performance," Research Discussion Papers 4/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Lechman, Ewa & Dominiak, Piotr, 2016. "Entrepreneurship vulnerability to business cycle. A new methodology for identification pro-cyclical and counter-cyclical patterns of entrepreneurial activity," MPRA Paper 68793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Ernesto Amorós & Rodrigo Basco & Gianni Romaní, 2016. "Determinants of early internationalization of new firms: the case of Chile," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 283-307, March.
- Dirk Oberschachtsiek, 2013. "Human Capital Diversity and Entrepreneurship. Results from the regional individual skill dispersion nexus on self-employment activity," Working Paper Series in Economics 289, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Peter Johnson & Simon Parker & Frits Wijbenga, 2006. "Nascent Entrepreneurship Research: Achievements and Opportunities," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 1-4, August.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9841-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shaoming Cheng & Huaqun Li, 2011. "Spatially Varying Relationships of New Firm Formation in the United States," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 773-789.
- Frank Oort & Niels Bosma, 2013. "Agglomeration economies, inventors and entrepreneurs as engines of European regional economic development," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(1), pages 213-244, August.
- Yvonne von Friedrichs & Hakan Boter, 2009. "Meeting Radical Change and Regional Transition: Regional Closedowns and the Role of Entrepreneurship," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 7(2), pages 99-122.
- Goel, A. & Vohra, Neharika & Zhang Liyan & Arora, Bhupinder, 2007. "Attitudes of the Youth towards Entrepreneurs and Entrepreneurship: A Cross-cultural Comparison of India and China," IIMA Working Papers WP2007-01-06, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Niels Bosma & Frank van Oort, 2012. "Agglomeration Economies, Inventors and Entrepreneurs as Engines of European Regional Productivity," Working Papers 12-20, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Roberta Capello & Camilla Lenzi, 2014. "Spatial Heterogeneity In Knowledge, Innovation, And Economic Growth Nexus: Conceptual Reflections And Empirical Evidence," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 186-214, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:45:y:2005:i:4:p:829-850. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.