The Geographic Effects of Trade Liberalization with Increasing Returns in Transportation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cem Karayalcin & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2015. "Trade and Cities," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 29(3), pages 523-549.
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 2005. "Market imperfections in a spatial economy: some experimental results," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 476-496, May.
- Larch, Mario, 2007. "The multinationalization of the transport sector," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 397-416.
- Mauricio Ramírez Grajeda & Ian M. Sheldon, 2015. "Trade Openness and City Interaction," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE REGION AND TRADE New Analytical Directions, chapter 10, pages 267-318 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Stefan Gruber & Luigi Marattin, 2010.
"Taxation, infrastructure and endogenous trade costs in new economic geography,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(1), pages 203-222, March.
- Gruber, Stefan & Marattin, Luigi, 2008. "Taxation, infrastructure, and endogenous trade costs in New Economic Geography," MPRA Paper 1068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Gruber & L. Marattin, 2009. "Taxation, Infrastructure, and Endogenous Trade Costs in New Economic Geography," Working Papers 668, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Fernando Salgueiro Perobelli, 2004.
"Trade Liberalization And Regional Inequality: Do Transportation Costs Impose A Spatial Poverty Trap?,"
Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32nd Brazilian Economics Meeting]
131, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Eduardo Haddad & Fernando Perobelli, 2005. "Trade Liberalization and Regional Inequality - Do Transportation Costs Impose a Spatial Poverty Trap?," ERSA conference papers ersa05p700, European Regional Science Association.
- Marius Brülhart, 2011. "The spatial effects of trade openness: a survey," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(1), pages 59-83, April.
- CRESPO, Nuno & FONTOURA, Maria Paula, 2013.
"Regional Integration And Internal Economic Geography - An Empirical Evaluation With Portuguese Data,"
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 99-116.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2006. "Regional Integration and Internal Economic Geography - an Empirical Evaluation with Portuguese Data," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/25, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Eduardo Haddad & Geoffrey Hewings, 2004.
"Transportation Costs, Increasing Returns and Regional Growth: An Interregional CGE Analysis,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa04p461, European Regional Science Association.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2004. "Transportation Costs, Increasing Returns and Regional growth: An Interregional CGE Analysis," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia 315, Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia.
- Maarten Bosker & Waldo Krugell, 2008. "Regional Income Evolution In South Africa After Apartheid," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 493-523.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2006. "A Reflection On The Effects Of Transport Costs Within The New Economic Geography," Working Papers 57, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Marcin Bogdanski, 2012. "Modern Theories Of Regional Development – A Review Of Some Concepts," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 3(2), pages 25-41, June.
- Ramírez Grajeda, Mauricio & de León Arias, Adrián, 2009. "Spatial implications of international trade under the new economic geography approach," MPRA Paper 18076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2008. "Regional Integration and International Economic Geography in the Portuguese Case - an update," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/51, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:43:y:2003:i:2:p:249-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.