Robustness of Spatial Autocorrelation Specifications: Some Monte Carlo Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yong Tu & Seow Ong & Ying Han, 2009. "Turnovers and Housing Price Dynamics: Evidence from Singapore Condominium Market," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 254-274, April.
- Marko Kryvobokov, 2011. "Defining apartment neighbourhoods with Thiessen polygons and fuzzy equality clustering," ERES eres2011_142, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Takafumi Kato, 2008. "A Further Exploration Into The Robustness Of Spatial Autocorrelation Specifications," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 615-639.
- Zengwang Xu & Robert Harriss, 2010. "A Spatial and Temporal Autocorrelated Growth Model for City Rankâ€”Size Distribution," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(2), pages 321-335, February.
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2007. "The relative efficiencies of various predictors in spatial econometric models containing spatial lags," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 363-374, May.
- Jesus Mur & Ana Angulo, 2005. "A closer look at the Spatial Durbin Model," ERSA conference papers ersa05p392, European Regional Science Association.
- Takafumi Kato, 2013. "Usefulness of the Information Contained in the Prediction Sample for the Spatial Error Model," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 169-195, July.
- Yong Tu & Helen X.H. Bao, 2009. "Property Rights and Housing Value: The Impacts of Political Instability," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(2), pages 235-257.
- Kato, Takafumi, 2012. "Prediction in the lognormal regression model with spatial error dependence," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 66-76.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:2:p:357-380 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kato, Takafumi, 2013. "A comparison of spatial error models through Monte Carlo experiments," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 743-753.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:43:y:2003:i:2:p:221-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.