Top Teams and Strategy in a UK University
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hinings, C. R., 1997. "Reflections on processual research," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 493-503, December.
- Pettigrew, Andrew M., 1997. "What is a processual analysis?," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 337-348, December.
- Dawson, Patrick, 1997. "In at the deep end: Conducting processual research on organisational change," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 389-405, December.
- John Seely Brown & Paul Duguid, 2001. "Knowledge and Organization: A Social-Practice Perspective," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 198-213, April.
- Véronique Ambrosini, 2001. "Tacit Knowledge: Some Suggestions for Operationalization," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(6), pages 811-829, September.
- Andrew M. Pettigrew, 1990. "Longitudinal Field Research on Change: Theory and Practice," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(3), pages 267-292, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MacIntosh, Robert & MacLean, Donald & Seidl, David, 2008. "Strategy Workshops and Strategic Change," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 2145, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Guerrero, Maribel & Cunningham, James A. & Urbano, David, 2015. "Economic impact of entrepreneurial universities’ activities: An exploratory study of the United Kingdom," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 748-764.
- Norio Sawabe & Kohji Yoshikawa & Kosuma Shinohara, 2010. "Accounting and Emotion:A Case Study of a Financial Institution," Discussion papers e-09-008, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4820 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Tegarden & Linda Tegarden & Wanda Smith & Steve Sheetz, 2016. "De-Fusing Organizational Power Using Anonymity and Cognitive Factions in a Participative Strategic Planning Setting," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Patrick Regnér, 2003. "Strategy Creation in the Periphery: Inductive Versus Deductive Strategy Making," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 57-82, January.
- Christina Boedker, 2010. "Ostensive versus performative approaches for theorising accounting-strategy research," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(5), pages 595-625, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:39:y:2002:i:3:p:355-381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.