Board Independence and CEO Turnover
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Wesep, Edward D. & Wang, Sean, 2014. "The prevention of excess managerial risk taking," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 579-593.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:13:p:2623-2646 is not listed on IDEAS
- Buchwald, Achim & Hottenrott, Hanna, 2015.
"Women on the board and executive duration: Evidence for European listed firms,"
DICE Discussion Papers
178, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Buchwald, Achim & Hottenrott, Hanna, 2015. "Women on the board and executive duration: Evidence for European listed firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-016, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Zona, Fabio, 2014. "Board leadership structure and diversity over CEO time in office: A test of the evolutionary perspective on Italian firms," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 672-681.
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:84:y:2017:i:1:p:95-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Chia-Wei & Lin, Chih-Yen, 2016. "Do aircraft perquisites cause CEOs to withhold bad news?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 189-202.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2016. "E commerce as a tool for resource expansion: postal partnerships, data protection legislation and the mitigation of implementation gaps," MPRA Paper 70175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jaecon:v:63:y:2017:i:2:p:253-261 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jaecon:v:64:y:2017:i:1:p:37-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Pagano & Giovanni Immordino, 2012.
"Corporate Fraud, Governance, and Auditing,"
Review of Corporate Finance Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 109-133.
- Giovanni Immordino & Marco Pagano, 2008. "Corporate Fraud, Governance and Auditing," CSEF Working Papers 203, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 26 Apr 2012.
- Marco Pagano & Giovanni Immordino, 2009. "Corporate Fraud, Governance and Auditing," EIEF Working Papers Series 0909, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2009.
- Immordino, Giovanni & Pagano, Marco, 2008. "Corporate Fraud, Governance and Auditing," CEPR Discussion Papers 7104, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Allgood, Sam & Farrell, Kathleen A. & Kamal, Rashiqa, 2012. "Do boards know when they hire a CEO that is a good match? Evidence from initial compensation," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 1051-1064.
- Hazarika, Sonali & Karpoff, Jonathan M. & Nahata, Rajarishi, 2012. "Internal corporate governance, CEO turnover, and earnings management," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 44-69.
- Masulis, Ronald & Ruzzier, Christian & Xiao, Sheng & Zhao, Shan, 2012. "Do Independent Expert Directors Matter?," MPRA Paper 68200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miriam Schwartz-Ziv & Michael Weisbach, 2011.
"What do Boards Really Do? Evidence from Minutes of Board Meetings,"
NBER Working Papers
17509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schwartz-Ziv, Miriam & Weisbach, Michael S., 2011. "What Do Boards Really Do? Evidence from Minutes of Board Meetings," Working Paper Series 2011-19, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- repec:spr:reaccs:v:23:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11142-018-9449-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Hadem, Michael, 2010. "Bedingungen und Konsequenzen des Wechsels von Finanzvorständen - Eine Analyse in großen börsennotierten Unternehmen," EconStor Theses, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 43681.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:37:y:2016:i:13:p:2695-2708 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:corfin:v:48:y:2018:i:c:p:428-441 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Zhijun & Song, Byron Y. & Tian, Zhimin, 2016. "Does director-level reputation matter? Evidence from bank loan contracting," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 160-176.
- Schwartz-Ziv, Miriam & Weisbach, Michael S., 2013. "What do boards really do? Evidence from minutes of board meetings☆☆Miriam Schwartz-Ziv is from Harvard University and Northeastern University, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Michael S. Weisb," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 349-366.
- repec:eee:reacre:v:22:y:2010:i:1:p:18-28 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:joares:v:46:y:2008:i:1:p:137-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-8456 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.