A Descriptive Study Of Information Evaluation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tuttle, Brad & Burton, F. Greg, 1999. "The effects of a modest incentive on information overload in an investment analysis task," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 673-687, November.
- Waller, William S. & Shapiro, Brian & Sevcik, Galen, 1999. "Do cost-based pricing biases persist in laboratory markets?," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 717-739, November.
- Arunachalam, Vairam & Beck, Grant, 2002. "Functional fixation revisited: the effects of feedback and a repeated measures design on information processing changes in response to an accounting change," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 1-25.
- Luft, Joan & Shields, Michael D., 2003. "Mapping management accounting: graphics and guidelines for theory-consistent empirical research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 169-249.
- Coller, Maribeth & Tuttle, Brad, 2002. "The acquisition of price-relevant domain knowledge by a market," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 77-101, February.
- Lim, Joa Sang & O'Connor, Marcus, 1996. "Judgmental forecasting with time series and causal information," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 139-153, March.
- Luft, Joan, 2016. "Management accounting in the laboratory and in social context: Four contrasts, 1975–2014," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 9-20.
- Robin Hogarth & Natalia Karelaia, 2006. "On heuristic and linear models of judgment: Mapping the demand for knowledge," Economics Working Papers 974, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Chewning, Eugene Jr. & Coller, Maribeth & Tuttle, Brad, 2004. "Do market prices reveal the decision models of sophisticated investors?: Evidence from the laboratory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 739-758, November.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation evaluation model; Decision making; Lens model; Feedback;
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
- M49 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Other
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:joares:v:19:y:1981:i:1:p:42-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-8456 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.