Efficiency and Vertical Integration: The Case of Mine-Mouth Electric Generating Plants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy Bresnahan & Jonathan Levin, 2012.
"Vertical Integration and Market Structure,"
Introductory Chapters,in: Robert Gibbons & John Roberts (ed.), The Handbook of Organizational Economics
Princeton University Press.
- Timothy Bresnahan & Jonathan Levin, 2012. "Vertical Integration and Market Structure," Discussion Papers 11-010, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Jonathan D. Levin, 2012. "Vertical Integration and Market Structure," NBER Working Papers 17889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabio Pieri & Enrico Zaninotto, 2013.
"Vertical integration and efficiency: an application to the Italian machine tool industry,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 397-416, February.
- Fabio Pieri & Enrico Zaninotto, 2010. "Vertical Integration and Efficiency: an application to the Italian Machine Tool Industry," DISA Working Papers 1006, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 24 Nov 2010.
- Mokhtar Kouki & Sang Park & Eric Renault, 2014. "Estimating scale economies in financial intermediation: a doubly indirect inference," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 351-365, June.
- Francine Lafontaine & Margaret Slade, 2007.
"Vertical Integration and Firm Boundaries: The Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 45(3), pages 629-685, September.
- Lafontaine, Francine & Slade, Margaret, 2007. "Vertical Integration and Firm Boundaries : The Evidence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 799, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Lafontaine, Francine & Slade, Margaret, 2007. "Vertical Integration and Firm Boundaries: The Evidence," Economic Research Papers 269756, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:148-154 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Fraquelli & Davide Vannoni, 1996. "Regulation and Total Productivity in Electricity: A Comparison between Italy, Germany and France," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 65(4), pages 512-524.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:39:y:1991:i:5:p:467-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.