Barriers to Trade and the Import Vulnerability of U.S. Manufacturing Industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zimmerman, Paul R. & Carlson, Julie A., 2012. "Critical import supply elasticities and the ‘imports-as-market-discipline’ hypothesis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 345-354.
- Aidan Hollis, 2003. "Industrial Concentration, Output, and Trade: An Empirical Exploration," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 22(2), pages 103-119, March.
- Kellman, Mitchell & Shachmurove, Yochanan & Saadawi, Tarek, 1996. "Import vulnerability of defense-related industries: An empirical model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 87-107, February.
- repec:wiw:wus005:6287 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mitchell, Mark L. & Mulherin, J. Harold, 1996. "The impact of industry shocks on takeover and restructuring activity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 193-229, June.
- Zimmerman, Paul R. & Carlson, Julie A., 2010. "Critical import supply elasticities and the ‘imports-as-market-discipline’ hypothesis," MPRA Paper 27848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:38:y:1990:i:4:p:433-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.