Scale Economies in Research and Development: The Schumpeterian Hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burak Dindaroglu, 2011. "R&D Productivity and Firm Size in Semiconductors and Pharmaceuticals: Evidence from Citation Yields," Working Papers 1101, Izmir University of Economics.
- John Scott, 2009. "Competition in Research and Development: A Theory for Contradictory Predictions," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 34(2), pages 153-171, March.
- Holger Görg & Aoife Hanley, 2011.
"Services Outsourcing And Innovation: An Empirical Investigation,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(2), pages 321-333, April.
- Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2008. "Services outsourcing and innovation: An empirical investigation," Kiel Working Papers 1417, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2009. "Services outsourcing and innovation: An empirical investigation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7390, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2009. "Services Outsourcing and Innovation: An Empirical Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 4404, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marco Corsino & Giuseppe Espa & Rocco Micciolo, 2008. "R&D, Firm Size, and Product Innovation Dynamics," ROCK Working Papers 045, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 12 Jun 2008.
- Scott, John T., 2005. "Corporate social responsibility and environmental research and development," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 313-331, September.
- Huang, Yanghua & Salike, Nimesh & Yin, Zhifeng & Zeng, Douglas Zhihua, 2017. "Enterprise innovation in China: Does ownership or size matter?," RIEI Working Papers 2017-06, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2005. "Universities as partners in U.S. research joint ventures," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 385-393, April.
- Martin, Stephen & Scott, John T., 2000.
"The nature of innovation market failure and the design of public support for private innovation,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 437-447, April.
- Stephen Martin & John T. Scott, 1999. "The Nature of Innovation Market Failure and the Design of Public Support for Private Innovation," CIE Discussion Papers 1999-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2013.
"Private Investor Participation and Commercialization Rates for Government-sponsored Research and Development: Would a Prediction Market Improve the Performance of the SBIR Programme?,"
Chapters, in: Public Support of Innovation in Entrepreneurial Firms, chapter 11, pages 157-174,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2009. "Private Investor Participation and Commercialization Rates for Government‐sponsored Research and Development: Would a Prediction Market Improve the Performance of the SBIR Programme?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(302), pages 264-281, April.
- Schimmelpfennig, David E. & Pray, Carl E. & Brennan, Margaret F., 2004. "The impact of seed industry concentration on innovation: a study of US biotech market leaders," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 157-167, March.
- Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2018.
"Propensity to Patent and Firm Size for Small R&D-Intensive Firms,"
Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 52(4), pages 561-587, June.
- Link, Albert & Scott, John, 2018. "Propensity to Patent and Firm Size for Small R&D-Intensive Firms," UNCG Economics Working Papers 18-1, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Dennis Patrick Leyden, 2016. "Universities as partners in research joint ventures," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 43(4), pages 449-462, December.
- Michael L. Katz & Howard A. Shelanski, 2005.
"Merger Policy and Innovation: Must Enforcement Change to Account for Technological Change?,"
NBER Chapters, in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 5, pages 109-165,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael L. Katz & Howard A. Shelanski, 2004. "Merger Policy and Innovation: Must Enforcement Change to Account for Technological Change?," NBER Working Papers 10710, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reid, Gavin C & Ujjual, Vandana, 2008. "Firms in Scottish High Technology Clusters: software, life sciences, microelectronics, optoelectronics and digital media preliminary evidence and analysis on firm size, growth and optimality," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-41, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Cohen, Wesley M., 2010. "Fifty Years of Empirical Studies of Innovative Activity and Performance," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, in: Bronwyn H. Hall & Nathan Rosenberg (ed.),Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 129-213, Elsevier.
- Chialin Chang & Stéphane Robin, 2006. "Doing R&D and/or Importing Technologies: The Critical Importance of Firm Size in Taiwan’s Manufacturing Industries," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 29(3), pages 253-278, November.
- Holger Görg & Aoife Hanley, 2007. "International Services Outsourcing and Innovation: An Empirical Investigation," Discussion Papers 07/43, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Zoltan J. Acs & David B. Audretsch, 2005. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-21, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Nolan, Elizabeth & Santos, Paulo & Shi, Guanming, 2012. "Market concentration and productivity in the United States corn sector: 2002-2009," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 125941, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tang, Jianmin, 2006. "Competition and innovation behaviour," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 68-82, February.
- Francis Munier, 2002. "Analyse empirique de la conjecture schumpéterienne : l'apport du concept de compétence pour innover," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 16(2), pages 101-123.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:30:y:1982:i:3:p:239-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.