Underpricing And Long-Run Performance Of Share Issue Privatizations In The Egyptian Stock Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samy Ben Naceur & Narjess Boubakri & Samir Ghazouani, 2008. "Privatization and Financial Market Development: A Comparison Between MENA Countries and Other Regions," Working Papers 390, Economic Research Forum, revised 01 Jan 2008.
- Al-Hassan, Abdullah & Delgado, Fernando & Omran, Mohammed, 2010. "The under-pricing of IPOs in the Gulf cooperation council countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 344-360, September.
- Boubakri, Narjess & Bouslimi, Lobna, 2010. "Analyst following of privatized firms around the world: The role of institutions and ownership structure," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 413-442, December.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "IPO Behavior in GCC Countries; Goody-Two Shoes or Bad-to-the-Bone?," IMF Working Papers 07/149, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:4:y:2014:i:2:p:98-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohammed Omran, 2009. "Post-Privatization Corporate Governance and Firm Performance: The Role of Private Ownership Concentration, Identity and Board Composition," Working Papers 495, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2009.
- Samarakoon, Lalith P., 2010. "The short-run underpricing of initial public offerings in the Sri Lankan stock market," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(4-5), pages 197-213, December.
- Girard, Eric & Omran, Mohamed, 2007. "What are the risks when investing in thin emerging equity markets: Evidence from the Arab world," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 102-123, February.
- Omran, Mohammed, 2009. "Post-privatization corporate governance and firm performance: The role of private ownership concentration, identity and board composition," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 658-673, December.
- Rim Ben Hassen & Omri Abdelwahed, 2014. "Privatization of Tunisian Companies: A Study of Corporate Governance Mechanisms," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 94-104, April.
- Omran, Mohammed, 2007. "Privatization, State Ownership, and Bank Performance in Egypt," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 714-733, April.
- Nahed Zghidi & Zouheir Abida, 2014. "Financial Development, Trade Openness and Economic Growth in North African Countries," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 17(53), pages 91-120, September.
- Zouheir Abida & Imen Mohamed Sghaier & Nahed Zghidi, 2015. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: Evidence from North African Countries," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 2, pages 17-33, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:28:y:2005:i:2:p:215-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.