Intra-Industry Effects Of Bond Rating Adjustments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Louis H. Ederington & Jess B. Yawitz & Brian E. Roberts, 1987. "The Informational Content Of Bond Ratings," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 10(3), pages 211-226, September.
- James W. Wansley & Terrence M. Clauretie, 1985. "The Impact Of Creditwatch Placement On Equity Returns And Bond Prices," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 8(1), pages 31-42, March.
- Pinches, George E & Singleton, J Clay, 1978. "The Adjustment of Stock Prices to Bond Rating Changes," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 29-44, March.
- Szewczyk, Samuel H, 1992. " The Intra-industry Transfer of Information Inferred from Announcements of Corporate Security Offerings," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(5), pages 1935-1945, December.
- repec:bla:joares:v:28:y:1990:i:1:p:211-219 is not listed on IDEAS
- Griffin, Paul A & Sanvicente, Antonio Z, 1982. " Common Stock Returns and Rating Changes: A Methodological Comparison," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(1), pages 103-119, March.
- Clinch, Greg J. & Sinclair, Norman A., 1987. "Intra-industry information releases : A recursive systems approach," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 89-106, April.
- Foster, George, 1981. "Intra-industry information transfers associated with earnings releases," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 201-232, December.
- Freeman, Robert & Tse, Senyo, 1992. "An earnings prediction approach to examining intercompany information transfers," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 509-523, December.
- Mikkelson, Wayne H. & Partch, M. Megan, 1988. "Withdrawn Security Offerings," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 119-133, June.
- Zaima, Janis K & McCarthy, Joseph E, 1988. "The Impact of Bond Rating Changes on Common Stocks and Bonds: Tests of the Wealth Redistribution Hypothesis," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 483-498, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:finmgt:v:36:y:2007:i:2:p:1-21:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bissoondoyal-Bheenick, Emawtee & Brooks, Robert, 2015. "The credit risk–return puzzle: Impact of credit rating announcements in Australia and Japan," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 35(PA), pages 37-55.
- María Concepción Verona Martel & José Juan Déniz Mayor, 2011. "Las agencias de rating y la crisis fi nanciera de 2008: ¿El fi n de un poder sin control?," Revista Criterio Libre, Universidad Libre - Sede Principal, June.
- Rosella Castellano & Rita D’Ecclesia, 2013. "CDS volatility: the key signal of credit quality," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 205(1), pages 89-107, May.
- Xin Yu & Peng Zhang & Ying Zheng, 2015. "Corporate Governance, Political Connections, and Intra-Industry Effects: Evidence from Corporate Scandals in China," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 44(1), pages 49-80, March.
- Aigbe Akhigbe & Jeff Madura & Anna Martin, 2015. "Intra-industry effects of negative stock price surprises," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 541-559, October.
- Hu, Haoshen & Kaspereit, Thomas & Prokop, Jörg, 2016. "The information content of issuer rating changes: Evidence for the G7 stock markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 99-108.
- Ivan E. Brick & Oded Palmon & Dilip K. Patro, 2007. "Stock Price Response to Calls of Convertible Bonds: Still a Puzzle?," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 36(2), pages 1-21, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:20:y:1997:i:4:p:545-561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.