Trading Patterns Of Small And Large Traders Around Stock Split Ex‐Dates
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riccardo Ferretti & Francesco Pattarin, 2008. "Is public information really public? The role of newspapers," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 0008, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Riccardo Ferretti & Francesco Pattarin, 2008. "Is public information really public? The role of newspapers," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 08013, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Bjursell, Johan & Frino, Alex & Tse, Yiuman & Wang, George H.K., 2010. "Volatility and trading activity following changes in the size of futures contracts," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 967-980, December.
- Frank, Murray & Jagannathan, Ravi, 1998.
"Why do stock prices drop by less than the value of the dividend? Evidence from a country without taxes,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 161-188, February.
- Murray Frank & Ravi Jagannathan, 1997. "Why do stock prices drop by less than the value of the dividend? Evidence from a country without taxes," Staff Report 229, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Muscarella, Chris J. & Vetsuypens, Michael R., 1996. "Stock splits: Signaling or liquidity? The case of ADR 'solo-splits'," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 3-26, September.
- Nemiroff, Howard B. & Zhang, Zhaohui & Escobar, Victor A., 2008. "Inter-broker trades and return performance on the Toronto stock exchange," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 258-268.
- Bilal Ahmad Pandow & Khurshid Ahmad Butt, 2019. "Impact of Share Splits on Stock Returns: Evidences from India," Vision, , vol. 23(4), pages 432-441, December.
- David Michayluk & Paul Kofman, 2001. "Market Structure and Stock Splits," Research Paper Series 62, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Guo, Fang & Zhou, Kaiguo & Cai, Jinghan, 2008. "Stock splits, liquidity, and information asymmetry--An empirical study on Tokyo Stock Exchange," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 417-438, September.
- Aktas, Osman Ulas & Kryzanowski, Lawrence, 2014. "Trade classification accuracy for the BIST," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 259-282.
- Arie E. Gozluklu & Pietro Perotti & Barbara Rindi & Roberta Fredella, 2013. "Removing the Trade Size Constraint? Evidence from the Italian Market Design," Working Papers 493, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Shing‐yang Hu & Yun‐Ian Tseng, 2006. "Who Wants to Trade Around Ex‐Dividend Days?," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 35(4), pages 95-119, December.
- José Yagüe & J. Gómez-Sala, 2005. "Price and tick size preferences in trading activity changes around stock split executions," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 111-138, June.
- Richard Chung & Lawrence Kryzanowski, 1998. "Are the Market Effects Associated with Revisions to the TSE300 Index Robust?," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 1-36, March.
- Kamara, Avraham & Koski, Jennifer Lynch, 2001. "Volatility, autocorrelations, and trading activity after stock splits," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 163-184, April.
- Nickolaos Travlos & Lenos Trigeorgis & Nikos Vafeas, 2001. "Shareholder Wealth Effects of Dividend Policy Changes in an Emerging Stock Market: The Case of Cyprus," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 87-112, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:19:y:1996:i:1:p:75-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.