On Enhancing Shareholder Control: A (Dodd-) Frank Assessment of Proxy Access
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Ramelli & Alexander F. Wagner & Richard J. Zeckhauser & Alexandre Ziegler, 2018. "Investor Rewards to Climate Responsibility: Evidence from the 2016 Climate Policy Shock," NBER Working Papers 25310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ormazabal, Gaizka, 2018. "The Role of Stakeholders in Corporate Governance: A View from Accounting Research," CEPR Discussion Papers 12775, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fang Chen & Jian Huang & Han Yu, 2020. "The intra-industry effects of proxy contests," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 44(2), pages 321-347, April.
- Cohen, Alma & Wang, Charles C.Y., 2017. "Reexamining staggered boards and shareholder value," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 637-647.
- Akyol, Ali C. & Raff, Konrad & Verwijmeren, Patrick, 2017. "The elimination of broker voting in director elections," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 34-39.
- Ramelli, Stefano & Wagner, Alexander F. & Zeckhauser, Richard J. & Ziegler, Alexandre, 2018.
"Stock Price Rewards to Climate Saints and Sinners: Evidence from the Trump Election,"
Working Paper Series
rwp18-037, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ramelli, Stefano & Wagner, Alexander F & Zeckhauser, Richard & Ziegler, Alexandre, 2018. "Stock Price Rewards to Climate Saints and Sinners: Evidence from the Trump Election," CEPR Discussion Papers 13206, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefano Ramelli & Alexander F. Wagner & Richard J. Zeckhauser & Alexandre Ziegler, 2018. "Stock Price Rewards to Climate Saints and Sinners: Evidence from the Trump Election," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-63, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Erin E. Smith, 2019. "Are Antitakeover Amendments Good for Shareholders? Evidence from the Adoption of Antitakeover Provisions in the Post-SOX Era," Quarterly Journal of Finance (QJF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 9(04), pages 1-40, December.
- Vicar S. Valencia, 2018. "Corporate Governance and CEO Innovation," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 46(1), pages 43-58, March.
- Ramelli, Stefano & Ossola, Elisa & Rancan, Michela, 2020. "Climate Sin Stocks: Stock Price Reactions to Global Climate Strikes," Working Papers 2020-03, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:71:y:2016:i:4:p:1623-1668. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.