Implications of Keeping-Up-with-the-Joneses Behavior for the Equilibrium Cross Section of Stock Returns: International Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Jianxin & Yang, Minxian, 2013. "On the risk return relationship," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 132-141.
- Victoria Atanasov, 2014. "Common Risk Factors in Equity Markets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-070/IV, Tinbergen Institute.
- Alexander Alekseev & Mikhail Sokolov, 2016. "Portfolio Return Relative to a Benchmark," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-04/16, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Aleksandr G. Alekseev & Mikhail V. Sokolov, 2016. "Benchmark-based evaluation of portfolio performance: a characterization," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 409-440, December.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:197-223 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mugerman, Yevgeny & Sade, Orly & Shayo, Moses, 2014. "Long term savings decisions: Financial reform, peer effects and ethnicity," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 235-253.
- Johnson, Timothy C., 2012. "Inequality risk premia," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 565-580.
- Ioannis Branikas & Harrison Hong & Jiangmin Xu, 2017. "Location Choice, Portfolio Choice," NBER Working Papers 23040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levy, Moshe & Levy, Haim, 2015. "Keeping up with the Joneses and optimal diversification," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 29-38.
- Li, Donghui & Liao, Li & Luo, Yuanhang & Zhang, Xueyong, 2014. "Firm headquarters location, ownership structure, and stock return co-movements," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 158-172.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:64:y:2009:i:6:p:2703-2737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.