A Comparison of Centralized and Fragmented Markets with Costly Search
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allen, Linda & Gottesman, Aron A. & Peng, Lin, 2012. "The impact of joint participation on liquidity in equity and syndicated bank loan markets," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 50-78.
- Lescourret, Laurence & Robert, Christian Y., 2011. "Transparency matters: Price formation in the presence of order preferencing," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 227-258, May.
- Menkveld, Albert J., 2008.
"Splitting orders in overlapping markets: A study of cross-listed stocks,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 145-174, April.
- Menkveld, Albert J., 2006. "Splitting orders in overlapping markets: a study of cross-listed stocks," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- repec:uts:finphd:39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paulo Pereira Silva, 2018. "Fragmentation and Market Quality: The Case of European Markets," De Economist, Springer, vol. 166(2), pages 179-206, June.
- Marta Khomyn, 2020. "Essays on Modern Market Structure," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 2-2020.
- Comerton-Forde, Carole & Putniņš, Tālis J., 2015. "Dark trading and price discovery," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 70-92.
- Laurence Daures Lescourret & Sophie Moinas, 2018. "Fragmentation and Strategic Market-Making," EconPol Working Paper 15, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- He, Yinghua & Nielsson, Ulf & Guo, Hong & Yang, Jiong, 2014. "Subscribing to transparency," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 189-206.
- Ramiro Losada López, 2010. "On the role of transparency in the ABS secondary market," CNMV Working Papers CNMV Working Papers no. 3, CNMV- Spanish Securities Markets Commission - Research and Statistics Department.
- Fei Su, 2018. "Essays on Price Discovery and Volatility Dynamics in the Foreign Exchange Market," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 2-2018.
- Zhuo Zhong & Kei Kawakami, 2016. "The Risk Sharing BenefiÂ…t versus the Collateral Cost: The Formation of the Inter-Dealer Network in Over-the-Counter Trading," 2016 Meeting Papers 822, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Su, Fei & Zhang, Jingjing, 2018. "Global price discovery in the Australian dollar market and its determinants," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 35-55.
- Pham, Thu Phuong & Westerholm, P. Joakim, 2013. "A survey of research into broker identity and limit order book," Working Papers 17212, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 16 Oct 2013.
- Paulo Pereira da Silva & Carlos Vieira & Isabel Vieira, 2018. "Central clearing and CDS market quality," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 38(6), pages 731-753, June.
- repec:uts:finphd:38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhong, Zhuo, 2016. "Reducing opacity in over-the-counter markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 1-27.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:60:y:2005:i:3:p:1567-1590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.