Tests of the Relations among Marketwide Factors, Firm-Specific Variables, and Stock Returns Using a Conditional Asset Pricing Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Yan & Yang, Liyan, 2011. "Testing conditional factor models: A nonparametric approach," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 972-992.
- Patrick Coggi & Bogdan Manescu, 2004. "A multifactor model of stock returns with endogenous regime switching," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2004 2004-01, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Lucas, Andre & van Dijk, Ronald & Kloek, Teun, 2002. "Stock selection, style rotation, and risk," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-34, January.
- Yuming Li, 1998. "Time Variations In Risk Premia, Volatility, And Reward-To-Volatility," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 21(4), pages 431-446, December.
- Li, Yuming, 2001. "Expected Returns and Habit Persistence," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(3), pages 861-899.
- Simin, Timothy, 2008. "The Poor Predictive Performance of Asset Pricing Models," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(02), pages 355-380, June.
- Han, Yufeng, 2012. "State uncertainty in stock markets: How big is the impact on the cost of equity?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2575-2592.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:51:y:1996:i:5:p:1891-1908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.