Sovereign Debt: Optimal Contract, Underinvestment, and Forgiveness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cabral, Celia C., 1996.
"Evaluating debt repurchases What are the alternatives to investment?,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 477-494, May.
- Costa-Cabral, Célia, 1993. "Evaluating debt repurchases: what are the alternative to investment?," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2906, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Leipziger, Danny, 1998.
"Infrastructure Project Finance and Capital Flows: A New Perspective,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1283-1298, July.
- Dailami, Mansoor*Leipziger, Danny, 1997. "Infrastructure project finance and capital flows : a new perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1861, The World Bank.
- Uppal, Raman & Van Hulle, Cynthia, 1997. "Sovereign debt and the London Club: A precommitment device for limiting punishment for default," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 741-756, May.
- Jelena Laušev & Aleksandar Stojanović & Nataša Todorović, 2011. "Determinants Of Debt Rescheduling In Eastern European Countries," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 56(188), pages 7-31, January –.
- Rivoli, Pietra & Brewer, Thomas L., 1997. "Political instability and country risk," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 309-321.
- N.M. Healey, 1994. "The international debt crisis: the end of the beginning, not yet the beginning of the end," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(188), pages 75-97.
- Pistor, Katharina, 2013. "A legal theory of finance," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 315-330.
- N.M. Healey, 1994. "The international debt crisis: the end of the beginning, not yet the beginning of the end," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(188), pages 75-97.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:47:y:1992:i:3:p:981-1004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.