Option Prices and the Underlying Asset's Return Distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wilkens, Sascha & Roder, Klaus, 2006. "The informational content of option-implied distributions: Evidence from the Eurex index and interest rate futures options market," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 50-74, September.
- Yu, Xisheng & Xie, Xiaoke, 2015. "Pricing American options: RNMs-constrained entropic least-squares approach," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 155-173.
- José Manuel Campa & P.H. Kevin Chang & James F. Refalo, 1999.
"An Options-Based Analysis of Emerging Market Exchange Rate Expectations: Brazil's Real Plan, 1994-1997,"
99-08, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jose M. Campa & P.H. Kevin Chang & James F. Refalo, 1999. "An Options-Based Analysis of Emerging Market Exchange Rate Expectations: Brazil's Real Plan, 1994-1997," NBER Working Papers 6929, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald Brown & Rustam Ibragimov, 2005. "Sign Tests for Dependent Observations and Bounds for Path-Dependent Options," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2581, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jul 2005.
- Bollen, Nicolas P. B. & Gray, Stephen F. & Whaley, Robert E., 2000. "Regime switching in foreign exchange rates: Evidence from currency option prices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 239-276.
- David S. Bates, 1995. "Testing Option Pricing Models," NBER Working Papers 5129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:237:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1651-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hsuan-Chu Lin & Ren-Raw Chen & Oded Palmon, 2012. "Non-parametric method for European option bounds," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 109-129, January.
- Lo, Andrew W & Wang, Jiang, 1995.
" Implementing Option Pricing Models When Asset Returns Are Predictable,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 87-129, March.
- Lo, Andrew W. (Andrew Wen-Chuan) & Wang, Jiang, 1959-, 1993. "Implementing option pricing models when asset returns are predictable," Working papers 3593-93., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Andrew W. Lo & Jiang Wang, 1994. "Implementing Option Pricing Models When Asset Returns Are Predictable," NBER Working Papers 4720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wong, Man Hong & Zhang, Shuzhong, 2013. "Computing best bounds for nonlinear risk measures with partial information," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 204-212.
- Jose Manuel Campa & P.H. Kevin Chang, 1996. "Options-based evidence of the credibility of the peseta in the ERM," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 20(1), pages 3-22, January.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donald Brown & Rustam Ibragimov & Johan Walden, 2015. "Bounds for path-dependent options," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 433-451, November.
- Wong, Man Hong & Zhang, Shuzhong, 2014. "On distributional robust probability functions and their computations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(1), pages 23-33.
- Martin Cincibuch, 2002. "Distributions Implied by Exchange Traded Options: A Ghost’s Smile?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp200, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Carmona, Julio & León, Angel & Vaello-Sebastià, Antoni, 2012.
"Does stock return predictability affect ESO fair value?,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 223(1), pages 188-202.
- Carmona, Julio & León, Angel & Vaello-Sebastiá, Antoni, 2011. "Does Stock Return Predictability Affect ESO Fair Value?," QM&ET Working Papers 11-2, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory, revised 16 Jan 2012.
- Donald J. Brown & Rustam Ibragimov, 2005. "Sign Tests for Dependent Observations and Bounds for Path-Dependent Options," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1518, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jose M. Campa & P.H. Kevin Chang & Robert L. Reider, 1997. "Implied Exchange Rate Distributions: Evidence from OTC Option Markets," NBER Working Papers 6179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tianyang Wang & James Dyer & Warren Hahn, 2015. "A copula-based approach for generating lattices," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 263-289, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:46:y:1991:i:3:p:1045-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.