Information Content of Insider Trading Around Corporate Announcements: The Case of Capital Expenditures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruce Burton, 2003. "Evidence on the extent of relationships among investment opportunity set proxies," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(7), pages 437-441.
- Kahle, Kathleen M., 2000. "Insider trading and the long-run performance of new security issues," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 25-53, March.
- Huang, Chia-Wei, 2015. "Takeover vulnerability and the credibility of signaling: The case of open-market share repurchases," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 405-417.
- MacDonald, Ronald & Power, David, 1995. "Stock prices, dividends and retention: Long-run relationships and short-run dynamics," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 135-151, June.
- Andreas Zingg & Sebastian Lang & Daniela Wyttenbach, 2007. "Insider Trading in the Swiss Stock Market," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 143(III), pages 331-362, September.
- Ching, Ken M.L. & Firth, Michael & Rui, Oliver M., 2006. "The information content of insider trading around seasoned equity offerings," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 91-117, January.
- Shams, Syed M.M. & Duong, Huu Nhan & Singh, Harminder, 2016. "Information content of directors' trading around acquisitions," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 177-193.
- Nwaeze, Emeka T., 2005. "Replacement versus adaptation investments and equity value," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 523-549, June.
- Gider, Jasmin & Westheide, Christian, 2016. "Relative idiosyncratic volatility and the timing of corporate insider trading," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 312-334.
- Yur-Austin, Jasmine, 1998. "Can insiders bail themselves out before private renegotiation?," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 197-211.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:45:y:1990:i:3:p:835-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.