Firm Size and Turn-of-the-Year Effects in the OTC/NASDAQ Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hur, Jungshik & Pettengill, Glenn & Singh, Vivek, 2014. "Market states and the risk-based explanation of the size premium," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 139-150.
- Easterday, Kathryn E. & Sen, Pradyot K., 2016. "Is the January effect rational? Insights from the accounting valuation model," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 168-185.
- Asheesh Pandey & Sanjay Sehgal, 2016. "Explaining Size Effect for Indian Stock Market," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 23(1), pages 45-68, March.
- Phan, Dinh Hoang Bach & Sharma, Susan Sunila & Narayan, Paresh Kumar, 2015.
"Oil price and stock returns of consumers and producers of crude oil,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 245-262.
- Dinh H B Phan & Susan S Sharma & Paresh K Narayan, "undated". "Oil Price and Stock Returns of Consumers and Producers of Crude Oil," Financial Econometics Series 2015_12, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:43:y:2018:i:c:p:1-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Moor, Lieven & Sercu, Piet, 2013. "The smallest firm effect: An international study," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 129-155.
- Timotheos Angelidis & Nikolaos Tessaromatis, 2014. "Global portfolio management under state dependent multiple risk premia," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 0400966, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Rich Fortin & Judy Maese, 1992. "Option Introduction and Liquidity Changes in the OTC/NASDAQ Equity Market," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 2(1), pages 39-52, Fall.
- Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali, 2010.
"Choix de portefeuille: comparaison des différentes stratégies
[Portfolio selection: comparison of different strategies]," MPRA Paper 82946, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2010.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:44:y:1989:i:5:p:1219-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.