Moral Hazard and Adverse Selection: The Question of Financial Structure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven Raymar, 1993. "The Financing And Investment Of A Levered Firm Under Asymmetric Information," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 16(4), pages 321-336, December.
- Jaeyoung Sung, 2005. "Optimal Contracts Under Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard: A Continuous-Time Approach," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(3), pages 1021-1073.
- Elisabeth Paulet, 2003. "La structure financière des entreprises en Europe : une investigation empirique de la neutralité du bilan," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 157(1), pages 71-82.
- Innes, Robert, 1987. "Agency Costs, Farm Debt And Foreclosure: Positive And Policy Issues," Working Papers 225811, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Wu, Yan Wendy, 2011. "Optimal executive compensation: Stock options or restricted stocks," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 633-644, October.
- Jarrow, Robert A., 2011. "Credit market equilibrium theory and evidence: Revisiting the structural versus reduced form credit risk model debate," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 2-7, March.
- Elie Appelbaum, 2007. "Incomplete Contracts, Bankruptcy and the Firm’s Capital Structure," Working Papers 2007_06, York University, Department of Economics.
- Dorin COSMA & Anca-Ramona BOTEZAT, 2012. "Modeling Elements for Correlation the Enterprise’s Capital Cost and Its Financial Structure," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 5(17), pages 79-95.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3a:p:177-195 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:41:y:1986:i:2:p:501-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.