On the Jensen Measure and Marginal Improvements in Portfolio Performance: A Note
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 39 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.afajof.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.afajof.org/membership/join.asp|
- ter Horst, Jenke R. & Nijman, Theo E. & de Roon, Frans A., 2004.
"Evaluating style analysis,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 29-53, January.
- de Roon, F.A. & Nijman, T.E. & Ter Horst, J.R., 2000. "Evaluating Style Analysis," Discussion Paper 2000-64, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- de Roon, Frans & Nijman, Theo E & ter Horst, Jenke, 2002. "Evaluating Style Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 3181, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Galvani, Valentina & Plourde, Andre, 2009. "Spanning with Zero-Price Investment Assets," Working Papers 2009-5, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Galvani, Valentina & Plourde, André, 2010. "Portfolio diversification in energy markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 257-268, March.
- Galvani, Valentina & Plourde, Andre, 2009. "Portfolio Diversification in Energy Markets," Working Papers 2009-6, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Korkie, Bob & Nakamura, Masao, 1997. "Block holding and keiretsu in Japan: the effects of capital markets liberalization measures on the stock market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 113-140, February.
- de Roon, F.A. & Nijman, T.E. & Werker, B.J.M., 2003. "Currency hedging for international stock portfolios : The usefulness of mean variance analysis," Other publications TiSEM ef0968be-f501-4434-bc45-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- de Roon, F.A. & Nijman, T.E. & Werker, B.J.M., 1999. "Currency Hedging for International Stock Portfolios : A General Approach," Discussion Paper 1999-123, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wickern, Tobias, 2011. "Confidence in prior knowledge: Calibration and impact on portfolio performance," Discussion Papers in Econometrics and Statistics 7/11, University of Cologne, Institute of Econometrics and Statistics.
- DeRoon, Frans A. & Nijman, Theo E., 2001. "Testing for mean-variance spanning: a survey," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 111-155, May.
- de Roon, F.A. & Nijman, T.E., 1998. "Testing for mean-variance spanning : A survey," Discussion Paper 1998-132, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Galvani, Valentina & Behnamian, Aslan, 2009. "A Comparative Analysis of the Returns on Provincial and Federal Canadian Bonds," Working Papers 2009-7, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- de Roon, Frans A. & Nijman, Theo E. & Werker, Bas J. M., 2003. "Currency hedging for international stock portfolios: The usefulness of mean-variance analysis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 327-349, February.
- Ter Horst, J.R. & Nijman, T.E. & de Roon, F.A., 2004. "Evaluating style analysis," Other publications TiSEM 8a501733-7a06-4399-8a43-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Valentina Galvani & Stuart Landon, 2013. "Riding the yield curve: a spanning analysis," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 135-154, January.
- Galvani, Valentina & Landon, Stuart, 2011. "Riding the Yield Curve: A Spanning Analysis," Working Papers 2011-19, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- de Roon, F.A. & Nijman, T.E. & Werker, B.J.M., 2000. "Currency Hedging for International Stock Portfolios," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-21-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Nijman, T.E. & de Roon, F.A., 2001. "Testing for mean-variance spanning : A survey," Other publications TiSEM 0159f80a-c61b-4519-b004-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:39:y:1984:i:1:p:245-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed