Estimation Risk and Simple Rules for Optimal Portfolio Selection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Radu Tunaru, 2015. "Model Risk in Financial Markets:From Financial Engineering to Risk Management," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 9524, January.
- Sergio H. Lence & Dermot J. Hayes, 1994.
"The Empirical Minimum-Variance Hedge,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(1), pages 94-104.
- Sergio H. Lence & Dermot J. Hayes, 1993. "Empirical Minimum Variance Hedge, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 93-wp109, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Lence, Sergio H & Hayes, Dermot J., 1994. "The Empirical Minimum-Variance Hedge," ISU General Staff Papers 199401010800001138, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 1994. "Empirical Minimum-Variance Hedge (The)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11565, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 1995.
"Land Allocation In The Presence Of Estimation Risk,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 1995. "Land Allocation in the Presence of Estimation Risk," ISU General Staff Papers 199507010700001008, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 1995. "Land Allocation in the Presence of Estimation Risk," Staff General Research Papers Archive 995, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sebehela, Tumellano, 2015. "Rationally financing an acquisition," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 1-20.
- Elton, Edwin J. & Gruber, Martin J., 1997. "Modern portfolio theory, 1950 to date," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1743-1759, December.
- Richard C. Burgess & Roger P. Bey, 1988. "Optimal Portfolios: Markowitz Full Covariance Versus Simple Selection Rules," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 11(2), pages 153-163, June.
- DiTraglia, Francis J. & Gerlach, Jeffrey R., 2013. "Portfolio selection: An extreme value approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 305-323.
- Mitra, Sovan & Karathanasopoulos, Andreas & Sermpinis, Georgios & Dunis, Christian & Hood, John, 2015. "Operational risk: Emerging markets, sectors and measurement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(1), pages 122-132.
- Ter Horst, J.R. & de Roon, F.A. & Werker, B.J.M., 2000. "Incorporating Estimation Risk in Portfolio Choice," Discussion Paper 2000-65, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:spr:ihinfo:978-3-540-49487-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:38:y:1983:i:4:p:1087-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.