The Relation between Common Stock Returns Trading Activity and Market Value
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lo, Andrew W & Wang, Jiang, 2000.
"Trading Volume: Definitions, Data Analysis, and Implications of Portfolio Theory,"
Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(2), pages 257-300.
- Andrew W. Lo & Jiang W. Wang, 2000. "Trading Volume: Definitions, Data Analysis, and Implications of Portfolio Theory," NBER Working Papers 7625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Qadan, Mahmoud & Aharon, David Y., 2019. "Can investor sentiment predict the size premium?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 10-26.
- Müller, Gernot & Durand, Robert B. & Maller, Ross A., 2011. "The risk-return tradeoff: A COGARCH analysis of Merton's hypothesis," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 306-320, March.
- Dang, Viet Anh & Michayluk, David & Pham, Thu Phuong, 2018. "The curious case of changes in trading dynamics: When firms switch from NYSE to NASDAQ," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 17-35.
- Durand, Robert B. & Juricev, Alex & Smith, Gary W., 2007. "SMB -- Arousal, disproportionate reactions and the size-premium," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 315-328, September.
- Chikashi Tsuji, 2003. "Is Volatility the Best Predictor of Market Crashes?," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 10(2), pages 163-185, September.
- Robert J. Sweeney & Robert F. Scherer & Janet Goulet & Waldemar M. Goulet, 1996. "Investment Behavior and the Small Firm Effect," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 5(3), pages 251-269, Fall.
- Ding, David K. & Chua, Jia Leng & Fetherston, Thomas A., 2005. "The performance of value and growth portfolios in East Asia before the Asian financial crisis," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 185-199, March.
- Senteney, David L. & Bazaz, Mohammad S. & Senteney, Michael H., 2016. "Cross-market information transfers of ADR firms: An investigation of emerging market economies," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 655-677.
- Moosa, Imad A. & Al-Loughani, Nabeel E., 1995. "Testing the price-volume relation in emerging Asian stock markets," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 407-422.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:38:y:1983:i:4:p:1075-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.