Capital Asset Prices and the Temporal Resolution of Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choi, Won W. & Kwon, Sung S. & Lobo, Gerald J., 2000. "Market Valuation of Intangible Assets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 35-45, July.
- Ligon, James A. & Cather, David A., 1997. "The informational value of insurance purchases: Evidence from the property-liability insurance market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 989-1016, July.
- Craig W. Holden & Avanidhar Subrahmanyam, 2002.
"News Events, Information Acquisition, and Serial Correlation,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 75(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Holden, Craig W. & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 1998. "New Events, Information Acquisition, and Serial Correlation," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt4d2537cg, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Ozcan Ceylan, 2015.
"Limited information-processing capacity and asymmetric stock correlations,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(6), pages 1031-1039, June.
- Ceylan, Ozcan, 2010. "Limited Information-Processing Capacity and Asymmetric Stock Correlations," MPRA Paper 61587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John, Kose & Reisz, Alexander S., 2010. "Temporal resolution of uncertainty, disclosure policy, and corporate debt yields," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 655-678, December.
- Lin Peng & Wei Xiong & Tim Bollerslev, 2007. "Investor Attention and Time-varying Comovements," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 13(3), pages 394-422.
- Alexander Reisz, 1999. "Temporal Resolution of Uncertainty, the Investment Policy of Levered Firms and Corporate Debt Yields," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-044, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Alexander Reisz, 1999. "Temporal Resolution of Uncertainty and Corporate Debt Yields: an Empirical Investigation," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-043, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Gyamfi-Yeboah, Frank & Ling, David C. & Naranjo, Andy, 2012. "Information, uncertainty, and behavioral effects: Evidence from abnormal returns around real estate investment trust earnings announcements," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1930-1952.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:35:y:1980:i:3:p:627-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.