Forecasting Stock Market Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Dubois, 2016. "Political business cycles 40 years after Nordhaus," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 166(1), pages 235-259, January.
- Dopke, Jorg & Pierdzioch, Christian, 2006.
"Politics and the stock market: Evidence from Germany,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 925-943, December.
- Pierdzioch, Christian & Döpke, Jörg, 2004. "Politics and the Stock Market: Evidence from Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1203, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Eric Dubois, 2016. "Political Business Cycles 40 Years after Nordhaus," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01291401, HAL.
- Gartner, Manfred & Wellershoff, Klaus W., 1995. "Is there an election cycle in American stock returns?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 387-410.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-01291401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joong-soo Nam & Ben Branch, 1994. "Tactical Asset Allocation: Can It Work?," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 17(4), pages 465-479, December.
- Manfred Gartner, 2010.
"Predicting the presidential election cycle in US stock prices: guinea pigs versus the pros,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(18), pages 1759-1765.
- Manfred Gärtner, 2008. "Predicting the Presidential Election Cycle in US Stock Prices: Guinea Pigs versus the Pros," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-06, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:32:y:1977:i:2:p:427-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.