The Welfare Gains Of Financial Liberalization: Capital Accumulation And Heterogeneity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Antunes & Valerio Ercolani, 2020.
"Public debt expansions and the dynamics of the household borrowing constraint,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 37, pages 1-32, July.
- António R. Antunes, 2016. "Public debt expansions and the dynamics of the household borrowing constraint," Working Papers w201618, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- António Antunes & Valerio Ercolani, 2020. "Public debt expansions and the dynamics of the household borrowing constraint," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1268, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Antonio Antunes & Valerio Ercolani, 2019. "Code and data files for "Public debt expansions and the dynamics of the household borrowing constraint"," Computer Codes 18-254, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- López, José Joaquín, 2017. "Financial frictions and productivity: Evidence from Mexico," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 294-301.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2015. "Uneven effects of financial liberalization on productivity growth in the EU: Evidence from a dynamic panel investigation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 334-346.
- Kim Kyungsoo & Oh Wankeun & Song E. Young, 2019. "International capital mobility and structural transformation," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 19(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Haiping Zhang, 2017. "Wealth inequality and financial development: revisiting the symmetry breaking mechanism," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 63(4), pages 997-1025, April.
- Flavia Corneli, 2017. "Medium and long term implications of financial integration without financial development," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1120, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jeurec:v:11:y:2013:i:6:p:1348-1381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.