Do Public Ownership And Lack Of Competition Matter For Wages And Employment? Evidence From Personnel Records Of A Privatized Firm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jpbect:v:19:y:2017:i:2:p:490-510 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthew D. Baird & Lindsay Daugherty & Krishna B. Kumar, 2017. "Improving Estimation of Labor Market Disequilibrium Through Inclusion of Shortage Indicators," Working Papers WR-1175, RAND Corporation.
- Antón, José-Ignacio & Muñoz de Bustillo, Rafael, 2013.
"Public-private sector wage differentials in Spain. An updated picture in the midst of the Great Recession,"
48897, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José-Ignacio Antón & Rafael MUÑOZ DE BUSTILLO, 2015. "Public-Private Sector Wage Differentials in Spain. An Updated Picture in the Midst of the Great Recession," Economics working papers 2015-10, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Andrew E. Clark & Carine Milcent, 2015. "Hospital Employment and Local Unemployment: Evidence from French Health Reforms," Working Papers halshs-01183454, HAL.
- Andrew E. Clark & Carine Milcent, 2018. "Ownership and Hospital Behaviour: Employment and Local Unemployment," PSE Working Papers halshs-01649493, HAL.
- Andrew E. Clark & Carine Milcent, 2015. "Hospital Employment and Local Unemployment: Evidence from French Health Reforms," PSE Working Papers halshs-01183454, HAL.
- Gabriele Cardullo, 2017.
"The Welfare and Employment Effects of Centralized Public Sector Wage Bargaining,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 19(2), pages 490-510, April.
- Cardullo, Gabriele, 2015. "The Welfare and Employment Effects of Centralized Public Sector Wage Bargaining," MPRA Paper 66879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:pra:mprapa:48888 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jeurec:v:11:y:2013:i:4:p:918-944. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.