The Role Of Law In Economic Growth: A Literature Review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Russia Growth Diagnostics (6): Taxation and Laws
by Anton Tarasenko in Economics and Development on 2015-08-21 21:18:59
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coyle, Christopher & Musacchio, Aldo & Turner, John D., 2019. "Law and finance in Britain c.1900," Financial History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 267-293, December.
- Xu, Wenming, 2016. "Reforming private securities litigation in China: The stock market has already cast its vote," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 23-32.
- Camacho-Miñano, María-del-Mar & Campa, Domenico, 2014. "Integrity of financial information as a determinant of the outcome of a bankruptcy procedure," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 76-85.
- le Bris, David, 2019. "Testing legal origins theory within France: Customary laws versus Roman code," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-30.
- Lin, Hui Ling & Pukthuanthong, Kuntara & Walker, Thomas John, 2013. "An international look at the lawsuit avoidance hypothesis of IPO underpricing," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 56-77.
- Md. Sadik Pavel & Seikh Ruksana Burhan & Tanim Papiya, 2019.
"Should Bangladesh Export to Countries with Better Institutional or Comparatively Similar Institutional Form?,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 9-26, January.
- Pavel, Md Sadik & Burhan, Seikh Ruksana & Papiya, Tanim, 2018. "Should Bangladesh exports to countries with better institutional or comparatively similar institutional form?," MPRA Paper 91976, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Nov 2018.
- Le Bris, David, 2013. "Customary versus Civil Law within Old Regime France," MPRA Paper 52123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wenming Xu & Guangdong Xu, 2016. "Truth and Robustness in Cross-country Law and Finance Regressions: A Bayesian analysis of the Empirical â€œLaw Mattersâ€ Thesis," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(6), pages 1-6.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:25:y:2011:i:5:p:833-871. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.