Commodity Taxation and Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), 1985. "Handbook of Public Economics," Handbook of Public Economics, Elsevier, edition 1, volume 1, number 1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Bartolini, 2015.
"Municipal fragmentation and economic performance in OECD TL2 regions,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa15p607, European Regional Science Association.
- David Bartolini, 2015. "Municipal Fragmentation and Economic Performance of OECD TL2 Regions," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2015/2, OECD Publishing.
- Wang, Vey & Lai, Chung-Hui, 2010. "Franchise Fee, Tax/Subsidy Policies and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 27745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kunihiko Konishi, 2015. "A Note on Commodity Taxation and Economic Growth," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 540-549.
- Kunihiko Konishi, 2013. "A Note on Commodity Taxation and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-22, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Akihiko Kaneko & Daisuke Matsuzaki, 2009. "Consumption tax and economic growth in an overlapping generations model with money holdings," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 98(2), pages 155-175, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecrev:v:55:y:2004:i:1:p:46-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.