Neighbourhood Europeanization through ENP: The Case of Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Andrea Gawrich & Inna Melnykovska and Rainer Schweickert, 2009. "Neighbourhood Europeanization trough ENP - The Case of Ukraine," KFG Working Papers p0003, Free University Berlin.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandler,Todd & Hartley,Keith, 1999. "The Political Economy of NATO," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521630931.
- Nicole Wichmann, 2007. "The Intersection Between Justice and Home Affairs and the European Neighbourhood Policy: Taking Stock of the Logic, Objectives and Practices," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0353, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Maria L. Di Tommaso & Martin Raiser & Melvyn Weeks, 2007. "Home Grown or Imported? Initial Conditions, External Anchors and the Determinants of Institutional Reform in the Transition Economies," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(520), pages 858-881, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihaela-Adriana PĂDUREANU, 2015. "More Expectations Towards The European Neighbourhood Policy: The Case Of Ukraine," Europolity – Continuity and Change in European Governance - New Series, Department of International Relations and European Integration, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 9(2), pages 1-15.
- Julia Langbein, 2011. "Organizing Regulatory Convergence Outside the EU. Setting Policy-Specific Conditionality and Building Domestic Capacities," KFG Working Papers p0033, Free University Berlin.
- Sara Kahn-Nisser, 2017. "Channels of Influence: The EU and Delta Convergence of Core Labour Standards in the Eastern Neighbourhood," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 29(1), pages 127-143, January.
- Vicente Royuela, 2015. "The role of urbanisation on international migrations: a case study of EU and ENP countries," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(4), pages 469-490, July.
- repec:bla:tvecsg:v:108:y:2017:i:1:p:36-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tanja A. Börzel, 2010. "The Transformative Power of Europe Reloaded - The Limits of External Europeanization," KFG Working Papers p0011, Free University Berlin.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:65:y:2013:i:4:p:581-608 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schweickert, Rainer & Melnykovska, Inna & Plamper, Hedwig, 2012. "External drivers of institutional change in Central Asia: Regional integration schemes and the role of Russia and China," Kiel Working Papers 1763, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:4:p:727-743 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:anresc:v:60:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-016-0784-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- K. Dimitris & AM. Pinna, 2013. "Trade activity between the EU and its neighboring countries: Trends and potential," Working Paper CRENoS 201320, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Tanja A. Börzel & Vera van Hüllen, 2011. "Good Governance and Bad Neighbors? The Limits of the Transformative Power of Europe," KFG Working Papers p0035, Free University Berlin.
- Inna Melnykovska & Hedwig Plamper & Rainer Schweickert, 2012. "Do Russia and China promote autocracy in Central Asia?," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 75-89, May.
- Tanja A. Börzel & Yasemin Pamuk, 2011. "Europeanization Subverted? The European Union’s Promotion of Good Governance and the Fight against Corruption in the Southern Caucasus," KFG Working Papers p0026, Free University Berlin.
- Mihai-Bogdan POPESCU, 2013. "Exploring the Limits of the EU’s Normative Power Towards the South Caucasus," Europolity – Continuity and Change in European Governance - New Series, Department of International Relations and European Integration, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 7(1), pages 53-71.
- Rainer Schweickert & Inna Melnykovska & Hanno Heitmann, 2012. "Picking Winners? Evidence on NATO’s Enlargement Strategy," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 18(3), pages 570-585, March.
- Angelos Katsaris, 2016. "Europeanization through Policy Networks in the Southern Neighbourhood: Advancing Renewable Energy Rules in Morocco and Algeria," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 656-673, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:48:y:2010:i::p:1209-1235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.