Farmers’ Willingness to Pay for a Tuberculosis Cattle Vaccine
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Haifeng & Kono, Hiroichi & Kubota, Satoko, 2014. "Farmers’ Preferences and Attitudes Toward Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome (PRRS) Vaccination in Vietnam," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 183038, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sauthoff, Saramena & Anastassiadis, Friederike & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2015.
"Analyzing farmers' preferences for substrate supply contracts for sugar beets,"
DARE Discussion Papers
1509, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Sauthoff, Saramena & Anastassiadis, Friederike & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2015. "Analyzing farmers’ preferences for substrate supply contracts for sugar beets," Department of Agricultural and Rural Development (DARE) Discussion Papers 260783, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Zhang, Haifeng & Kono, Hiroichi & Kubota, Satoko & Wang, Jun, 2015. "Farmers’ Willingness to Pay for a Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome (PRRS) Vaccine in Thua Thien Hue Province, Vietnam," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 18(2), pages 1-14, May.
- Pierre-Alexandre Mahieu & Henrik Andersson & Olivier Beaumais & Romain Crastes & François-Charles Wolff, 2014. "Is Choice Experiment Becoming more Popular than Contingent Valuation? A Systematic Review in Agriculture, Environment and Health," Working Papers 2014.12, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:63:y:2012:i:2:p:408-424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.