Legal Tenure Security, Perceived Tenure Security and Housing Improvement in Buenos Aires: An Attempt towards Integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Faranak Miraftab, 1997. "Revisiting Informal-Sector Home Ownership: The Relevance of Household Composition for Housing Options of the Poor," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 303-322, June.
- Ayse Pamuk, 2000. "Informal Institutional Arrangements in Credit, Land Markets and Infrastructure Delivery in Trinidad," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 379-396, June.
- Feder, Gershon & Onchan, Tongroj & Raparla, Tejaswi, 1988. "Collateral, guaranties and rural credit in developing countries: evidence from Asia," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 231-245, November.
- Omar M. Razzaz, 1993. "Examining Property Rights and Investment in Informal Settlements: The Case of Jordan," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(4), pages 341-355.
- Ann Varley, 2002. "Private or public: debating the meaning of tenure legalization," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 449-461, September.
- Feder, Gershon & Onchan, Tongroj & Raparla, Tejaswi, 1988.
"Collateral, guaranties and rural credit in developing countries: evidence from Asia,"
Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 231-245, November.
- Feder, Gershon & Onchan, Tongroj & Raparla, Tejaswi, 1988. "Collateral, Guaranties and Rural Credit in Developing Countries: Evidence from Asia," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(3), November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jlands:v:7:y:2018:i:3:p:84-:d:158410 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xianlei Ma & Nico Heerink & Ekko Ierland & Xiaoping Shi, 2016. "Land tenure insecurity and rural-urban migration in rural China," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(2), pages 383-406, June.
- Charlotte Lemanski, 2011. "Moving up the Ladder or Stuck on the Bottom Rung? Homeownership as a Solution to Poverty in Urban South Africa," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 57-77, January.
- Ma, X. & Zhou, Y. & Heerink, N. & Shi, X. & Liu, H., 2018. "Tenure security, social relations and contract choice: Endogenous matching in the Chinese land rental market," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277478, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ma, Xianlei & Heerink, Nico & van Ierlan, Ekko & Lang, Hairu & Shi, Xiaoping, 2015. "Impact of Tenure Security and Trust on Land Rental Market Development in Rural China," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212219, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijurrs:v:33:y:2009:i:1:p:126-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0309-1317 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.