Contextualizing Research on Social Capital in Regional Clusters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Crouch, Colin & Le Gales, Patrick & Trigilia, Carlo & Voelzkow, Helmut, 2004. "Changing Governance of Local Economies: Responses of European Local Production Systems," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199259403, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jörg Sydow & Frank Lerch & Udo Staber, 2010. "Planning for Path Dependence? The Case of a Network in the Berlin-Brandenburg Optics Cluster," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 86(2), pages 173-195, April.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2017.
"Nothing is in the Air,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 22-39, March.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2016. "Nothing is in the air," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1602, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2016.
- Fitjar, Rune Dahl & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2016. "Nothing is in the air," CEPR Discussion Papers 11067, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Danny P. Soetano & Mozhdeh Taheri & Marina van Geenhuizen, 2012. "Social Capital’s and Absorptive Capacities’ Impact on New Ventures’ Growth," Chapters,in: Creative Knowledge Cities, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cirer-Costa, Joan Carles, 2015. "Pouring oil over the Balearic tourism industry," MPRA Paper 61164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ion Lucian Ceapraz & Catherine Delhoume, 2014. "What Type Of Social Capital Is Engaged By The French Dairy Stockbreeders? A Characterization Through Their Professional Identities," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 8(1), pages 69-86, JUNE.
- Ion Lucian Ceapraz, 2012. "Social capital as a measure of innovation for rural clusters: the case of France and US," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1003, European Regional Science Association.
- Jenny Onyx & Rosemary Leonard, 2010. "The Conversion of Social Capital into Community Development: an Intervention in Australia's Outback," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 381-397, June.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:132:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1299-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jue Wang & Philip Shapira, 2012. "Partnering with universities: a good choice for nanotechnology start-up firms?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 197-215, February.
- Ariel Mendez & Delphine Mercier, 2007. "Territorial Dynamics and History Imprint : Two french Clusters in Transition in the South East Region," Working Papers halshs-00360764, HAL.
- López, Santiago M. & Molero, José & Santos-Arteaga, Francisco J., 2011. "Poverty traps in a frictionless world: The effects of learning and technology assimilation," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 106-115, June.
- Kapitsinis, Nikolaos & Metaxas, Theodore, 2011. "Economic crisis and the role of state policies in current globalized economy. The case of Greece," MPRA Paper 43650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Lydaki, 2012. "Geometry or poetry? Issues of methods and techniques in regional research," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 291-301, January.
- Burhan, Nik Ahmad Sufian & Sidek, Abdul Halim & Kurniawan, Yohan & Mohamad, Mohd Rosli, 2014. "Has Globalization Triggered Collective Impact of National Intelligence on Economic Growth?," MPRA Paper 77316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijurrs:v:31:y:2007:i:3:p:505-521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0309-1317 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.