Complete solution of the integrability problem for homothetic demand functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Pak-Wai & Wong, Kam-Chau, 2000. "Revealed homothetic preference and technology," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 287-314, November.
- Chipman, John S., 1974. "Homothetic preferences and aggregation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 26-38, May.
- C. Rodríguez-Palmero & J.C. R.Alcantud, 2002. "A note on representability of consumer's behavior," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 20(1), pages 207-216.
- José Alcantud & Gianni Bosi & Carlos Palmero & Magalì Zuanon, 2006. "Mathematical utility theory and the representability of demand by continuous homogeneous functions," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 5(3), pages 195-205, December.
- Sondermann, Dieter, 1982. "Revealed Preference: An Elementary Treatment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 777-779, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijethy:v:6:y:2010:i:2:p:263-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1742-7355 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.