Some theorems on the existence of competitive equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Wayne Shafer & Hugo Sonnenschein, 1974. "Some Theorems on the Existence of Competitive Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 103, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Eisenberg, 1961. "Aggregation of Utility Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(4), pages 337-350, July.
- Chipman, John S., 1974. "Homothetic preferences and aggregation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 26-38, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Villanacci, Antonio & Zenginobuz, E.Unal, 2005. "Existence and regularity of equilibria in a general equilibrium model with private provision of a public good," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4-5), pages 617-636, August.
- Jacques Durieu & Hans Haller & Nicolas Querou & Philippe Solal, 2008.
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(02), pages 177-194.
- Jacques Durieu & Hans Haller & Nicolas Querou & Philippe Solal, 2007. "Ordinal Games," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 07/74, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Jacques Durieu & Hans Haller & Nicolas Quérou & Philippe Solal, 2007. "Ordinal Games," Post-Print ujm-00194794, HAL.
- Ostroy, Joseph M., 1984.
"On the existence of walrasian equilibrium in large-square economies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 143-163, October.
- Joseph M. Ostroy, 1984. "On the Existence of Walrasian Equilibrium in Large-Square Economies," UCLA Economics Working Papers 325, UCLA Department of Economics.
- del Mercato, Elena L., 2006.
"Existence of competitive equilibria with externalities: A differential viewpoint,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 525-543, August.
- Elena Laureana Del Mercato, 2004. "Existence of competitive equilibria with externalities : a differential viewpoint," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04078, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Elena L. Del Mercato, 2006. "Existence of competitive equilibria with externalities: A differential viewpoint," Post-Print halshs-00355353, HAL.
- Villanacci, Antonio & Zenginobuz, E. Unal, 2006.
"Subscription equilibria with public production: Existence and regularity,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 199-215, December.
- Villanacci, Antonio & Zenginobuz, Unal, 2005. "Subscription equilibria with public production: Existence and regularity," MPRA Paper 132, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Sep 2006.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00423875 is not listed on IDEAS
- Myrna Wooders, 2008. "Games with Many Players and Abstract Economies Permitting Differentiated Commodities, Clubs, and Public Goods," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0813, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:11:y:1975:i:1:p:83-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.