The Risk-Return Relation in International Stock Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nitschka, Thomas, 2014. "Developed markets’ business cycle dynamics and time-variation in emerging markets’ asset returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 76-82.
- Nitschka, Thomas, 2011. "About the soundness of the US-cay indicator for predicting international banking crises," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 237-256.
- Nitschka, Thomas, 2010.
"Cashflow news, the value premium and an asset pricing view on European stock market integration,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1406-1423, November.
- Thomas Nitschka, 2007. "Cashflow news, the value premium and an asset pricing view on European stock market integration," IEW - Working Papers 339, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Nitschka, Thomas, 2013. "The impact of (global) business cycle risk on the German and British stock markets: Evidence from the first age of globalization," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 118-124.
- Jensen, Mark J & Maheu, John M, 2013.
"Risk, Return and Volatility Feedback: A Bayesian Nonparametric Analysis,"
52132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark J. Jensen & John M. Maheu, 2014. "Risk, Return and Volatility Feedback: A Bayesian Nonparametric Analysis," Working Paper series 31_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Jensen, Mark J. & Maheu, John M., 2014. "Risk, Return, and Volatility Feedback: A Bayesian Nonparametric Analysis," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2014-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:511-524 is not listed on IDEAS
- Han, Yufeng, 2012. "State uncertainty in stock markets: How big is the impact on the cost of equity?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2575-2592.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:41:y:2006:i:4:p:565-587. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.