The Market's Assessment of the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aigbe Akhigbe & Melissa B. Frye & Ann Marie Whyte, 2005. "Financial Modernization in US Banking Markets: A Local or Global Event?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(7-8), pages 1561-1585.
- Filson, Darren & Olfati, Saman, 2014. "The impacts of Gramm–Leach–Bliley bank diversification on value and risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 209-221.
- Mu-Sheng Chang & Elyas Elyasiani, 2015. "Do insurance activities enhance the performance of financial services holding companies?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(33), pages 3559-3576, July.
- M. Kabir Hassan & Abdullah Mamun, 2009. "Global Impact of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act: Evidence from Insurance Industries of Developed Countries," NFI Working Papers 2009-WP-13, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Abdullah Mamun & M. Kabir Hassan & Neal Maroney, 2005. "The Wealth and Risk Effects of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) on the US Banking Industry," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1-2), pages 351-388.
- Atul Gupta & Lalatendu Misra, 2007. "Deal size, bid prremium, and gains in bank mergers: The impact of managerial motivations," Working Papers 0018, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Ghosh, Chinmoy & Petrova, Milena, 2013. "Does deregulation induce competition in the market for corporate control? The special case of banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5220-5235.
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:98:y:2018:i:c:p:19-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yeager, Timothy J. & Yeager, Fred C. & Harshman, Ellen, 2007. "The Financial Services Modernization Act: Evolution or Revolution?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 313-339.
- repec:eee:mulfin:v:47-48:y:2018:i::p:91-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atul Gupta & Bently Lalatendu Misra, 2007. "Deal size, bid premium, and gains in bank mergers: The impact of managerial motivations," Working Papers 0004, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Valentina Salotti & Natalya A. Schenck & John H. Thornton Jr., 2016. "The Impact Of Real Estate Lending On Thrifts' Franchise Values During The 2007–2009 Crisis: A Comparison With Commercial Banks," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 39(1), pages 35-62, March.
- Neale, Faith R. & Peterson, Pamela P., 2005. "The effect of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act on the insurance industry," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 317-338.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:36:y:2001:i:4:p:119-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.