Deviations from Purchasing Power Parity
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marie Bessec, 2000. "Mean-Reversion versus PPP Adjustment: The Two Regimes of Exchange Rate Dynamics Under the EMS, 1979-1998," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1305, Econometric Society.
- Bessec, Marie, 2003. "Mean-reversion vs. adjustment to PPP: the two regimes of exchange rate dynamics under the EMS, 1979-1998," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 141-164, January.
- Thabo M. Mokoena & Gupta, R. & Van Eyden, R., 2009. "Half-Life Deviations from PPP in the South African Development Community (SADC)," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1).
- Cochran, Steven J. & DeFina, Robert H., 1996. "Predictability in real exchange rates: Evidence from parametric hazard models," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 125-147.
- Bevilacqua, Franco, 2006. "Random walks and cointegration relationships in international parity conditions between Germany and USA for the post Bretton-Woods period," MERIT Working Papers 012, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Franco Bevilacqua & Adriaan van Zon, 2004.
"Random walks and non-linear paths in macroeconomic time series: some evidence and implications,"
Chapters,in: Applied Evolutionary Economics and Complex Systems, chapter 3
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Franco Bevilacqua & Adriaan van Zon, 2002. "Random Walks and Non-Linear Paths in Macroeconomic Time Series: Some Evidence and Implications," Working Papers geewp22, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Bevilacqua, Franco, 2006. "Random walks and cointegration relationships in international parity conditions between Germany and USA for the Bretton-Woods period," MERIT Working Papers 016, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Georgios Chortareas & George Kapetanios, 2013.
"How Puzzling Is The Ppp Puzzle? An Alternative Half‐Life Measure Of Convergence To Ppp,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(3), pages 435-457, April.
- Georgios Chortareas & George Kapetanios, 2004. "How Puzzling is the PPP Puzzle? An Alternative Half-Life Measure of Convergence to PPP," Working Papers 522, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Georgios Chortareas & George Kapetanios, 2005. "How Puzzling is the PPP Puzzle? An Alternative Half-Life Measure of convergence to PPP," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 36, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Zhou, Su & Mahdavi, Saeid, 1996. "Simple vs. generalized interest rate and purchasing power parity models of exchange rates," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 197-218.
- Yihui Lan, 2001. "The Explosion of Purchasing Power Parity," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 01-22, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Minho Kim & Andrew C. Szakmary & Thomas V. Schwarz, 1999. "Trading costs and price discovery across stock index futures and cash markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 475-498, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:27:y:1992:i:4:p:553-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.