Gains to Bidder Firms in Cash and Securities Transactions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Étienne Redor, 2010. "L’utilisation de méthodes de paiement contingentes dans les opérations de fusion-acquisition : une solution aux problèmes d’asymétrie informationnelle ?," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 97(2), pages 295-307.
- McCabe, George M. & Yook, Ken C., 1997. "Jensen, Myers-Majluf, free cash flow and the returns to bidders," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 697-707.
- Gao, Ning, 2011. "The adverse selection effect of corporate cash reserve: Evidence from acquisitions solely financed by stock," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 789-808, September.
- Iqbal, Zahid & Shetty, Shekar, 1995. "The impact of merger outcome, bid order, payment method and managerial resistance on stock returns to bidders in multiple-bidder merger contests," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 57-67.
- Jory, Surendranath R. & Ngo, Thanh N., 2015. "The wealth effects of acquiring foreign divested assets," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 235-245.
- Robin Wilber, 2007. "Why do firms repurchase stock to acquire another firm?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 155-172, August.
- Ken C. Yook & Partha Gangopadhyay & George M. McCabe, 1999. "Information Asymmetry, Management Control, And Method Of Payment In Acquisitions," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 22(4), pages 413-427, December.
- Hilscher, Jens & Şişli-Ciamarra, Elif, 2013.
"Conflicts of interest on corporate boards: The effect of creditor-directors on acquisitions,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 140-158.
- Jens Hilscher & Elif Sisli-Ciamarra, 2011. "Conflicts of interest on corporate boards: The effect of creditor-directors on acquisitions," Working Papers 34, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Yasmeen Akhtar & Attiya Yasmin Javid & Tariq Abbasi, 2014. "What Determines Payment Methods and Deal Amount in Corporate Merger and Acquisitions in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2014:97, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Neuhauser, Karyn L. & Thompson, Thomas H., 2016. "Survivability following reverse stock splits: What determines the fate of non-surviving firms?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 1-22.
- Gao, Ning, 2015. "The motives of cash reserve and bidder cash reserve effects," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 73-88.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:22:y:1987:i:4:p:403-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.