Are Initial Returns and Underwriting Spreads in Equity Issues Complements or Substitutes?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:mulfin:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Levis, Mario & Meoli, Michele & Migliorati, Katrin, 2014. "The rise of UK Seasoned Equity Offerings (SEOs) fees during the financial crisis: The role of institutional shareholders and underwriters," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 13-28.
- Jeon, Jin Q. & Lee, Cheolwoo, 2015. "A new measure for heated negotiation in the IPO syndicate," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 278-304.
- Rodrigues, Usha & Stegemoller, Mike, 2014. "What all-cash companies tell us about IPOs and acquisitions," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 111-121.
- Gupta, Manu & Prakash, Puneet & Rangan, Nanda K., 2013. "Equity issue-specific versus broad regulatory protections against expropriation risk: International evidence from SEOs," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 146-166.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:39:y:2010:i:4:p:1403-1423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.